Yet you keep coming back for more.You sure you didn't drop out of school because you kept getting punched in the mouth? :club:
comeing back for more what? u think i care what u people say no ur opinion means dog **** to me i am just telling people about me and my poker talent cause poker talent like mine deserves to be talked about/
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

comeing back for more what? u think i care what u people say no ur opinion means dog **** to me i am just telling people about me and my poker talent cause poker talent like mine deserves to be talked about/
Over/Under on time to bannage?
I was hoping he'd have been banned already. Or at least punched in the mouth.
punched in the mouth...god stfu u douchebag
what are you doing on the computer right now? shouldn't you be pwning some 1-2 nl game at a frat house?
like i said in a previous post i dont get to play that game much maybe once or twice every couple weeks

Okay little dude, enough is enough. You are not a great poker player and you didn't quit school to play poker. You quit school because you are mentally ill to the point of being dysfunctional and you were failing. You are not a genius, you are delusional. The fact that people have a shocked expression on their faces when they see you sitting in front of a TV and covering part of the screen with your hands is not because they are in awe of you. They are wondering what is wrong with you. When they say things like "oh, thats great, yeah your good at that" it is because they aren't sure what to say, so they play along. The fact that you are sitting in front of a TV with your hands on the screen like a 3 year old watching Barney is not good. Since you think you are so good at reading people, maybe you should go look into a mirror. Study what you are looking at real close. Maybe you'll have a moment of awareness and realize you need to seek help.

Please, let me be the first to say that I am totally willing to ship Showstopper's $5 to the OP on Stars, as long as we can start a private tournament. Then he can show us his "skilz" and that he is "owsome" and a "rully gud playur". Seriously OP, I'll ship you $5 if you choose to play a private tournament, when you aren't too busy being a *cash* NL superstar!Takers?I'm betting that 40 of us sign up before the OP has the balls to respond.OP, PM me if you are interested...

Okay little dude, enough is enough. You are not a great poker player and you didn't quit school to play poker. You quit school because you are mentally ill to the point of being dysfunctional and you were failing. You are not a genius, you are delusional. The fact that people have a shocked expression on their faces when they see you sitting in front of a TV and covering part of the screen with your hands is not because they are in awe of you. They are wondering what is wrong with you. When they say things like "oh, thats great, yeah your good at that" it is because they aren't sure what to say, so they play along. The fact that you are sitting in front of a TV with your hands on the screen like a 3 year old watching Barney is not good. Since you think you are so good at reading people, maybe you should go look into a mirror. Study what you are looking at real close. Maybe you'll have a moment of awareness and realize you need to seek help.
first of all i am as great as i say and second how do you know how good i did at school? failing huh on the contrary i was agood student with 3.75 gpa thats normal ...and no the tv thing is a good poker exersise when u cant find a game to play.. just because ur to lazy to try it doesnt mean its not good a dont tell me what i relize and dont relize your opinion means less than nothing to me and i dont need regular joes like you telling me about life you are the one who need to be told a thing or 2 but im not gonna bother cause tryting to tell u whats right is harder than makeing a dog pass algebra
Thank God Jeepster is lurking...
Jesus. I'm trying to catch up on Heroes, Office Space, and the Family Guy. Give me a minute.((((EDIT: I'm watching an updated The Office. See you all in a half hour...))))BTW OP, Your Retarded.Just for you TopDollar, OP means Original Poster. And Your Retarded means that Your Retarded.Good luck. I'm serious about staking you, and think of how much mobney you can win if you have the balls to play...
Please, let me be the first to say that I am totally willing to ship Showstopper's $5 to the OP on Stars, as long as we can start a private tournament. Then he can show us his "skilz" and that he is "owsome" and a "rully gud playur". Seriously OP, I'll ship you $5 if you choose to play a private tournament, when you aren't too busy being a *cash* NL superstar!Takers?I'm betting that 40 of us sign up before the OP has the balls to respond.OP, PM me if you are interested...
who is op? and if u are talking about me showing my skills id be more than happy to in a live game...online poker isnt real poker anyway
Jesus. I'm trying to catch up on Heroes, Office Space, and the Family Guy. Give me a minute.BTW OP, Your Retarded.Just for you TopDollar, OP means Original Poster. And Your Retarded means that Your Retarded.Good luck. I'm serious about staking you, and think of how much mobney you can win if you have the balls to play...
im retarded...again ur opinion means nothing cause your a nobody with no real future
who is op? and if u are talking about me showing my skills id be more than happy to in a live game...online poker isnt real poker anyway
I was sure you would puss out, but I like the "online poker isn't real" excuse". Did Tritz tell you that?Like I said, I'll stake you...
im retarded...again ur opinion means nothing cause your a nobody with no real future
And you know this because...? I realize that retarded kids don't think my opinion matters, but like I said, I'll stake you in a private FCP tourney, just because I think you are an obvious pro.Go ahead and list some reasons not to play (FOR FREE, MY MONEY) an online tourney, since you post that you are so sure of your skills?Waiting...

dfgasdf bgadf gkadfgadfvgadfgnpASDGpadfgnvp how that for spelling **** you i dont give a **** about my ****ing spelling..and as for why i wont play is because i have nothing to prove online....im great at live poke rnot internet poker so if i have to tell you again retard.. i dont play online poker anymore

if im gettiing banned than jepster should get banned... calling me a retard that has to be against some forum rule

anyway im gonna end this this whole thread with my last 2 cents.....i said i was gonna stop respondeing to ignorance before but keept on responding.shame on me oh well but this time im done argueing with tornado bait white trash and low lifes.. im gonna go eat a smores pop tart and watch wsop

anyway im gonna end this this whole thread with my last 2 cents.....i said i was gonna stop respondeing to ignorance before but keept on responding.shame on me oh well but this time im done argueing with tornado bait white trash and low lifes.. im gonna go eat a smores pop tart and watch wsop
don't forget to cover up the hole cards and yell at the screen what everbody has.

I was going to respond by pointing out all of the grammatical errors and misspellings made by the OP.Then I realized it would take hours days years(?).I am far to busy watching this 19 year old hottie on Heroes.And, it's painfully obvious that everyone is scared of the OP's "live game". If he she is so sure about his her game than he she would play. I, for one, am glad that I am in Denver and not ready to travel to St. Louis to get rolled beat this idiot at cards for all he's worth. Although, I'm not really in the market for a .05/.10 cent no limit game...

dfgasdf bgadf gkadfgadfvgadfgnpASDGpadfgnvp how that for spelling **** you i dont give a **** about my ****ing spelling..and as for why i wont play is because i have nothing to prove online....im great at live poke rnot internet poker so if i have to tell you again retard.. i dont play online poker anymore
LMAO Give it up kid. You came on this forum and in one day made a total @$$ of yourself. Am sure you do that a lot and will continue to do so in the future. It's obvious you don't play poker online or live. Go back to your Xbox so you can tell mommy tomorrow how much you won on there. Just another worthless retard that stays up all night and sleeps all day and does nothing productive. Let me guess, you have depression. Or is it ADD? All you little lazy bast#rds have some excuse. Quit school at 16 and plan on laying around your mother's house until you turn 18. She should put a boot in your @$$ and throw you and that TV right out the damn door.