Need More Players!

Does anyone have any idea when more players will be coming over? Pretty tough to get a sit n go started. Cash games aren't a lot better.
Tonight was very bad. Previous nights had been up, tonight was way down. At one point there was only 74 online, at least that is what the software said.
Tonight was very bad. Previous nights had been up, tonight was way down. At one point there was only 74 online, at least that is what the software said.
I dont think the software is accurate, last night I logged in and it said something like 537 connected 2022 seated at 430 tables, the numbers just dont add up, also got different numbers when I checked out the tourny tab
Well Bob, what do you think? Any word on when other sites will be coming on the network?
The information that is available to me is that the technical work is in progress for the other larger sites that will be joining the network. Integrating a poker site to a new software and poker network is not a small job and takes time. We can't give an estimate since these are other sites and not FCP and with technical projects you want to avoid giving estimates.It's actually pretty amazing how fast FCP got up and running at the new DGN.

Also, make sure you spread the word that FCP is open to the US. I have seen us listed in a lot places saying that FCP is closed to the US. If you post on other forums, let them know. Let's get some fis... I mean players in here.