Has anyone out there gone through the grind by playing .05/.10 NLHE?If you have.. could you kindly assist me in any tips/advice that would help me beat this limit consistently.THanks, Jcashx36x

Any strategy will work if you know how to play, since they don't.Tight, wait for monsters.. You'll get paid off anyways.Loose, and just know how to play, be able to get away from hands. This might be the best way since I assume your edge is huge. Might want to play as many pots as possible.

Small Stakes Hold 'em: Winning Big with Expert Play by Ed Miller, David Sklansky.Get this book.
I believe the book he wants is NLHE: Theory and Practice by Miller and Sklansky. SSHE is for Limit holdem. The only NLHE I've played that low was at Full Tilt and I found the games to be fairly tight (especially post flop) but beatable. It was a good experience for working on playing a little looser and more aggressive. I don't play at Tilt anymore so the games could be a lot wilder now that Party Poker is done.

OP...... I primarily play these stakes. Currently my winrate is about 9.25BB/100 over 30K hands.What the above posters say about LAG is correct. You can play LAG if you know how to get away from a hand. Playing alot of hands here works well for me.

This isn’t advice so much as things to think about –In my experience at .10/.20 –My first rule of thumb after some time in these levels is – don’t play at tables of nine. I stick to six players or less, four and five is nice.My second rule is – find out who’s either on tilt or just crazy, and who is aggressive, who is passive and who is conservative – I have found that even at this level there is a mix. After I know something about the players (not much, but anything is better then nothing!) then I have some idea of what type of hands they will play, and how they act when they have a hand or not. (betting)Some other observations –I think bluffing has to be a bigger part of these players’ games then at higher levels. (Maybe not, but it would seem that many bluff too often, and at odd times.)A lot of times you will get the odds you need to draw out – so does the other guy.The guy on tilt or the maniac can hurt you, so don’t get into a lot of hands with him even though you know he is full of it; I wait for the monster and then single him out.Find the fold button, and use it--