Correct Laydown?

PokerStars Game #7312161675: Tournament #37162500, $100+$9 Hold'em No Limit - Level III (25/50) - 2006/12/05 - 14:36:20 (ET)Table '37162500 12' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: RJAYC (13150 in chips) Seat 2: 44 silver (4635 in chips) Seat 3: henry alken (5755 in chips) Seat 4: Traumatize (2760 in chips) Seat 5: palomito (2435 in chips) Seat 6: APerfectGent (4520 in chips) Seat 7: sickan99 (3175 in chips) Seat 8: mkind0516 (4530 in chips) Seat 9: cole0707 (1040 in chips) mkind0516: posts small blind 25cole0707: posts big blind 50*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to palomito [Qs Ts]RJAYC: calls 5044 silver: folds henry alken: calls 50Traumatize: calls 50palomito: calls 50APerfectGent: folds sickan99: calls 50mkind0516: calls 25cole0707: checks *** FLOP *** [3c Qd 7s]mkind0516: checks cole0707: checks RJAYC: checks henry alken: bets 150Traumatize: folds palomito: calls 150sickan99: folds mkind0516: folds cole0707: folds RJAYC: calls 150*** TURN *** [3c Qd 7s] [Kh]RJAYC: checks henry alken: checks palomito: checks *** RIVER *** [3c Qd 7s Kh] [Qh]RJAYC: bets 250henry alken: raises 250 to 500palomito: folds RJAYC: folds henry alken collected 1300 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 1300 | Rake 0 Board [3c Qd 7s Kh Qh]Seat 1: RJAYC folded on the RiverSeat 2: 44 silver folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: henry alken collected (1300)Seat 4: Traumatize folded on the FlopSeat 5: palomito folded on the RiverSeat 6: APerfectGent folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: sickan99 (button) folded on the FlopSeat 8: mkind0516 (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 9: cole0707 (big blind) folded on the Floprjay has been playing loose and henry is tight.

It looks suspicious for sure, but QJ is pretty much the only hand that I see playing this way that beats me. If there were only one opponent Id auto call, two makes it tougher. With a short stack like this I might just push the rest in and see what happens

there was 3 reasons why I folded. the original bettor bet knowing there was 2 players left to act, both of who limped and could have a number of hands(kq,qj,q10,33, 77. second was the min raise like he was begging for a call from the original bettor and had no worries about me left to act. and 3rd I still had the original bettor to act which insta folded. i figured i had rj beat but when henry raised i really couldnt beat anything.

I think we at least have to call here, don't we? As Copernicus said, the only hand I really see playing this way that has us beat is QJ. A set wouldn't check the turn as it gives a free card in a limped pot - someone could be drawing with 56, 45, or the obvious TJ.

there was 3 reasons why I folded. the original bettor bet knowing there was 2 players left to act, both of who limped and could have a number of hands(kq,qj,q10,33, 77. second was the min raise like he was begging for a call from the original bettor and had no worries about me left to act. and 3rd I still had the original bettor to act which insta folded. i figured i had rj beat but when henry raised i really couldnt beat anything.
You've shown no aggression throughout the hand, maybe from THEIR action it seems like there's no way you could have the best hand, but you've shown only weakness, and no strength.I think you have to call here, as played. I would raise flop to see where I am in the hand, and to lessen the field.

A set of 3's or 7's which turned into a boat on the river are also possible as there are no flush/straight draws on the flop and he just wants someone to catch up to pay him off.However, you're getting 3-1 on the call....I think that I would fold since you don't have last action.

I was thinking about raising the flop but there was too many players left to act and if someone behind me raised I could see how henry reacted before I made my decision.
I prefer the flop raise also. By calling youre inviting Aces and Kings to call behind or even try and squeeze henry. If you played QT only for its straight value then you can fold here. If you played to catch a piece of the flop, its the best flop you could hope for. There are two queens out, that means that the hands behing you have less than 10% chance of having one, and even then they might not raise. I dont think the offchance of getting a read on Henry outweighs the information you gain on the two hands behind you, and the possibility of shutting out some of the overcard draws. another consideration is that by raising you have a good chance of buying position for the last two streets, in a pot where nobody but you has shown any real strength.