Anybody Heard Of This Site

The way this topic should have gone.
Location: NJ Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:42 pm Post subject: poker payday -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I too am sponsored and have 3 money finishes 3 more just out of money and am the leaderboard I have been told all of us at final table (in 1 of these freerolls) were going to be staked in live tourny never happened. Ive been told I would be staked in Live tourny in AC in Sept then Nov now its Jan I just dont no about Pokerpayday anymore. AT Least Ive Won My 99 Back :club:
that can be said as an alternative to spending $99 on just about anything though right?
I really can't think of anything else that would better your life more than strippers and blow. Can anybody point out something better than doing lines off of big fake boobies?

I really can't think of anything else that would better your life more than strippers and blow. Can anybody point out something better than doing lines off of big fake boobies?maybe doing 2 lines off of big fake boobies

That $99 would be better spent on strippers and blow.
\with $99 you might be able to sniff a line or two off her leg, but thats about it.