This is asking for something pretty specific, so we'll see if I get any help.I'm looking for somebody who has either a 20.1" or 22" widescreen LCD monitor with 1680 x 1050 res. (which is typical) to take a screengrab of multitabling 4 tables on Stars. I'm sure there has got to be some people here playing under this scenario.I was looking into buying a Dell 2007FP or a Samung 204b (both have 1600x1200 res), but have recently been given a ton of gift certificates for an electronics store that doesn't carry a single LCD with 1600x1200 res.I know there is going to be overlap, but I'm curious to see how much by way of screen grab - if anybody can help me out. I will settle for a description of the overlap but my brain always works best with pictures.Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

i dont play on stars, but i have a 22" monitor and for bodog, the tables overlap on top of each other to the point where the buttons on the bottom are covered. i dont have any pics right now, but i can try to get some up if that helps

if u can get a 22" monitor with the 1600x1050, u can 4 table with the minimal overlap. for me, having the buttons covered really doesnt make a difference since either ur screen will pop up with ur action or it will blink on the bottom. since it is basically free to u, u might as well go as big as possible for ur new monitor.

This is asking for something pretty specific, so we'll see if I get any help.I'm looking for somebody who has either a 20.1" or 22" widescreen LCD monitor with 1680 x 1050 res. (which is typical) to take a screengrab of multitabling 4 tables on Stars. I'm sure there has got to be some people here playing under this scenario.I was looking into buying a Dell 2007FP or a Samung 204b (both have 1600x1200 res), but have recently been given a ton of gift certificates for an electronics store that doesn't carry a single LCD with 1600x1200 res.I know there is going to be overlap, but I'm curious to see how much by way of screen grab - if anybody can help me out. I will settle for a description of the overlap but my brain always works best with pictures.Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
I have two samsung 204B monitors. No overlap, worth every penny. I used to have the 1680 x 1050 one, the overlap gets to you, trust me. http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures...l?id=2102548570

well my current setup is retarded, and wont allow me to run my 22" monitor at full 1600x1200 resolution while it is set up with my 17" monitor, so i have to run it lower and hence the overlap for me, otherwise 4 tabling is a breeze and pretty sweet

I have 2, and will sell one. Please contact me for details, everything looks sharp. comes with all its orignal plugs.Just not sure which way we should go about this. If you live California we could arrange for you to pick it up.gl 2 u! B)

Thanks for the help guys.The thing about Stars is - they have resizeable tables. If sizing them for no overlap, would they look grainy as hell? All I have for reference is a laptop - which really isn't helping.