$1000 Guaranteed Free To Enter On Fcp

Hi Everybody, there's another $1000 guaranteed tournament that is free to enter tonight at 9:00 PM ET.Unlimited $1 rebuys for the first hour.Remember that you have to have the rebuy button activated before you go broke and you won't be given the option to rebuy after you have lost all your chips.Registration opens at 6:55 PM ET and closes at 8:55 PM ET.Good Luck and have fun

Hi Everybody, there's another $1000 guaranteed tournament that is free to enter tonight at 9:00 PM ET.Unlimited $1 rebuys for the first hour.Remember that you have to have the rebuy button activated before you go broke and you won't be given the option to rebuy after you have lost all your chips.Registration opens at 6:55 PM ET and closes at 8:55 PM ET.Good Luck and have fun
Hey BobIf I play this again, can you promise me that I won't be at a table where all the nits SCREAM AT ME for the entire 1st hour because I am open shoving almost every hand?Thanks in advance! :club:

This is awesome, guys... words can't describe the feeling of playing brilliantly for a couple of hours, making it to the final twenty, busting out and being handed that cheque for $8.37. I almost burst into tears.... Kidding, it was tons of fun for free!~~ lol

Hey BobIf I play this again, can you promise me that I won't be at a table where all the nits SCREAM AT ME for the entire 1st hour because I am open shoving almost every hand?Thanks in advance! :club:
haha i like this...very goodOH BTW HI BOB i miss fcp chat room, and you...and everyone i might cry
haha i like this...very goodOH BTW HI BOB i miss fcp chat room, and you...and everyone i might cry
LOL....if I was only kidding!!!Seriously...I had like 4 guys literally going INSANE because I was open shoving any 2 cards until I hit at least 12k in chips. I win a HUUUUUUUUGE pot w/ 8d6d and this guy w/ AQ goes BONKERS about what a donk I am!!! LOLGooooooot Times!!!Oh...and I was tied up for like 25 minutes here and missed the registration....meh.
well I made it, got the software loaded and for once actually playing pretty well, cannot get the chat to work though
just type. Had te same problem the first time I played.