Passing Yards: 44611 - 7th All-TimePassing TDs: 251 - 13th All-TimeCompleted Passes: 3839 - 5th All-TimeThats who.
You don't know much about football, Flushgarden.You could look at any point in Bledsoe's career and he was never in the top five QB's. Tony Romo is playing great, way better than Bledsoe was, which in turn helps everyone else play great.I can't believe I finally found a Bledsoe apologist.
Not even counting how many last year (ummm....the Seahawks game comes to mind).
I agree with you on just about everything, and obv Romo > Bledsoe. The Cowboys have been underachieving all year, and it's killed me, so it's about time they start playing good. Anything less than the NFC Championship game is a failure.
I agree with you on just about everything, and obv Romo > Bledsoe. The Cowboys have been underachieving all year, and it's killed me, so it's about time they start playing good. Anything less than the NFC Championship game is a failure.
I'm a failure.
The NFC is so soft, so there is a really good chance Dallas plays Chicago for the NFC Championship unless Hasselback and Alexander power Seattle through the playoffs. All the other teams really suck.
The NFC is so soft, so there is a really good chance Dallas plays Chicago for the NFC Championship unless Hasselback and Alexander power Seattle through the playoffs. All the other teams really suck.
Pretty much, which is why I will be very disappointed if they don't get to the conference championship. I don't think the Seahawks will be able to get it going before the playoffs roll around, and the Giants are pretty banged up, not to mention Eli is playing like crap.
Pretty much, which is why I will be very disappointed if they don't get to the conference championship. I don't think the Seahawks will be able to get it going before the playoffs roll around, and the Giants are pretty banged up, not to mention Eli is playing like crap.
Here is to the Pats pounding the Bears on Sunday and killing Grossman's confidence.
Well they'll have a few games to get it going because Seattle only has two hard games to close out the season. I know the play the Chargers but I can't remember who the other tough game is. Anyways, Dallas definitely has the edge because they don't have those key injuries, but Romo has to come back down to earth eventually. He's been facing mostly soft defenses so I want to see his first reall challenge. The Giants were too banged up to count.
The NFC is so soft, so there is a really good chance Dallas plays Chicago for the NFC Championship and Chicago crushes Dallas like an egg. The Bears are Super Bowl bound. There's no stopping them..
Agreed.
Here is to the Pats pounding the Bears on Sunday and killing Grossman's confidence.
Hell yeah.
lol.What will, or can, stop them is their paltry offense.
Exactly. The Cowboys also happen to have one of the best defenses in the league, and have played very well lately. On the other hand, the Cowboys have a TON of weapons on offense, and are one of the top scoring teams in the league. It's going to be interesting, that's for sure, but the Bears are definitely beatable.