Rail Thread Suggestions (mods Read)

Hey Guys,I think we need to standardize rail theads. theyre getting out of hand with peopleposting them, getting down to 3 or 4, then not posting again.This is what IMO a rail therad should look likeTitle: Rail Call! (posters name), buyin/time, siteBody of Message: can be somewhat changed, but if someone is going to be making rail theads, i believe that they should keep editing the first post to make it easier for people,a nd if anyone wants to post questions/comments/etc they can make a new post n the thread. Finally, POST THE RESULTS OMG. Here's what a sample post would look like under my setup.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rail Call: MyPlayIsRAB $26 9PM Est on FullTiltCome Rail RAB, hes down to 8 in the 26$ 15k guar on full tilt. update 1 - down to 7, cl with 1.1mupdate 2 - 4 handed, hes 3/4update 3 - hu, hes down 4-1 in chips but playing like a foxupdate 4 - he took 2nd for $2850! congrats!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This allows people to see progress throughout the FT and such. If you want to post any HH's, make an update that says "See HH below" and make a reply post with it. These should be limited to 4-5 per FT unless its a major tourney.also makes it easier so that people do not need to sift through 20-40 posts (if its someone like bkice or anotehr regular) to find out results, if theyre even posted. dont make a rail thread if youre not commited to updating 3-4 times :)I really think this will make things easier on everyone. Id like any feedback on this, but i think this is pretty straight forward and will make things easier.Patrick

Thats a whole lot of rigamarole for what is basically a dude, or chick, just asking for people to watch them play. Does the OP keep his toothbrush in a germ free container as well? Are you're hand towels white, and your washcloths a wonderful mint green? Do you always count out 6 squares of toilet paper, no matter how large the poopie?

I like the idea, I don't really care what content it has but I do agree that the main post be updated with the results.Most of the time I am not able to rail because I am at work so this makes it somewhat exciting :club:

People can update my threads this way if they want but I'm not making a thread about myself ever again.If I ever get one again :club: