Text Formatting Issues With New Software

I’ve downloaded the new poker software on both my laptop and desktop PC. I’m having issues on my laptop with overlapping text. This happens on the main lobby screen, the tournament screen, and to a lesser extent on the tables themselves.The main lobby picture below shows how the player’s names on the right hand side are all jumbled up. fcp_screen1.jpgThe tourney screen-shot below shows how the text at the bottom with all the information doesn’t “fit” the box it is supposed to go in.fcp_tourn_screen.jpgOddly, this problem does not occur on my desktop. Everything appears to be formatted correctly with the text in all screens and areas. Both are running Windows XP. My laptop is a Dell 17” widescreen running at 1920 by 1200. I’ve tried changing the resolution, but that doesn’t fix the problem. I’ve also un-installed and re-installed the software twice – same issue every time.I've already sent an e-mail to support, but thought I'd throw it up on the forums to see if anyone else has seen this. Not a huge deal, but annoying at the same time.

Nitvizn,My display looks just like yours. I had to change one display setting to make it look more "normal".I have a Dell laptop with 15.4" widescreen. I run it at its top resolution of 1680 x 1050. However, I normally have my dpi set to Large Size (120 dpi) instead of the normal size of 96 dpi. This setting is available on the "Advanced" setttings for your display.When I change it to the normal size of 96dpi, the text fits inside of the borders as you would expect. Hope this helps.p.s. I find it quite annoying too. I don't want to run my monitor at 96dpi -- I use 120dpi for a reason. Maybe both settings will be supported at some point.

Nitvizn,My display looks just like yours. I had to change one display setting to make it look more "normal".I have a Dell laptop with 15.4" widescreen. I run it at its top resolution of 1680 x 1050. However, I normally have my dpi set to Large Size (120 dpi) instead of the normal size of 96 dpi. This setting is available on the "Advanced" setttings for your display.When I change it to the normal size of 96dpi, the text fits inside of the borders as you would expect. Hope this helps.p.s. I find it quite annoying too. I don't want to run my monitor at 96dpi -- I use 120dpi for a reason. Maybe both settings will be supported at some point.
I didn't even think about that. That did fix it, but I don't know which is more annoying. 120dpi is almost a must at this resolution...I don't want to use 96 either...Thanks for the tip...I'm with you...hopefully it will support both in the near future!