1am $20 At The New Fcp

Anyone up for trying out the first 1am $18+2 on the "new" fcp site??I'm not a big fan of the $2 rake, but the 2000 in starting chips looks ok.You're almost guaranteed to final table...lol15 mins or so...

wtf how do I register for this thing? I don't see any REGISTER button??Okay I'm sorry but FCP is going to go DOWNHILL if this is how the new software will permanently be. It shouldn't be this confusing to get into a game. Registration closes 5minutes prior to the tournament?? I can't even say the word "hate" or "wtf" or "stupid" in the chat? Taking out the last bit of money I have on the site and never depositing again.

Um, registration is closed 5 minutes prior to start time?Gotta do something about that.Take it easy Wandigo, it's a beta launch and there are bugs to work out.
it's like grinding teeth just trying to navigate through everything.

Well, that didn't last long...5, 6 hands?? Took down my first tourney at fcp...lolNo final table thread???? hahahaRegistration closing 5 mins early, plus the larger rake are two things that NEED attention. Quickly.

wtf how do I register for this thing? I don't see any REGISTER button??Okay I'm sorry but FCP is going to go DOWNHILL if this is how the new software will permanently be. It shouldn't be this confusing to get into a game. Registration closes 5minutes prior to the tournament?? I can't even say the word "hate" or "wtf" or "stupid" in the chat? Taking out the last bit of money I have on the site and never depositing again.
relax cheif...........I also tried to register and got frusterated, but we have to give it a few months to let all the updates happen.

hope it will get better but i played on the same software called mvp poker and it was the same shiz...do you really think they can change something like that?Why did they have to pick a software that is going to be obv worse than ongame...wait and see i guess

Its called a beta launch for a reason. They'll work out some of the kinks now and as time goes on they'll make more and more improvements. None of the major sites today started off exactly how they appear today. They've all made tweeks and so will FCP.
Tweak is not even NEAR a strong enough word for what fcp needs.They used the same ongame platform, which sucked balls in the first place, and if it is possible, they actually made the damn thing WORSE somehow.In their haste to get the site up, it looks like they cut just about every corner imaginable, and it shows. Take the abomination of a poker site down for two weeks. Work on it. Make it respectable. Have something that you're proud of.Open it once and for all. Do this the right way.This is pathetic.
Why did they have to pick a software that is going to be obv worse than ongame...
Possibly because they had very limited choices and hopefully because they knew they would have some pull and could make changes that the FCP community requested.Lets keep our fingers crossed and the site gets some solid traffic with all the other skins and that improvements are made as often as needed.

I haven't looked at the software yet, but it seems to me there are so many sites out there that are doing things right... what's so hard about implementing these things right off the bat? Why is FCP having to basically "build" a new system? Hijack FTP's software and put FCP on it, done deal. I know they can't use FTP software but still, hire some programmers to copy it and make it just different enough to not get sued.

I haven't looked at the software yet, but it seems to me there are so many sites out there that are doing things right... what's so hard about implementing these things right off the bat? Why is FCP having to basically "build" a new system? Hijack FTP's software and put FCP on it, done deal. I know they can't use FTP software but still, hire some programmers to copy it and make it just different enough to not get sued.
on this note, has anyone gone to sunpoker.com and realized that their new software theyre launching in a couplew eeks looks eerily like pokerstars?