ako in plh game...

New to the table, so any weak bets might be representative of that. I don't like to start firing without reads. Should I have moved on the flop is my primary question here.My bet on the river is just a bet that I felt would get called.Party Poker Pot-Limit Hold'em, $ BB (7 handed) converterMP1 ($11.9)MP2 ($24.4)CO ($28.4)Hero ($19.65)SB ($33.2)BB ($27.2)UTG ($9.05)Preflop: Hero is Button with [Ks], [Ad]. SB posts a blind of $0.1. UTG calls $0.25, 1 fold, UTG calls $1.10, MP2 folds.Flop: ($4.55) [5s], [Jd], [Kc] (3 players)SB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $1.3, UTG folds, Hero calls $1.30.Turn: ($9.75) [9d] (2 players)SB bets $2, Hero calls $2.River: ($13.75) [6c] (2 players)SB checks, Hero bets $4, SB calls $4.Final Pot: $21.75Thoughts?

MP1 ($11.9) MP2 ($24.4) CO ($28.4) Hero ($19.65) SB ($33.2) BB ($27.2) UTG ($9.05) Preflop: Hero is Button with [Ks], [Ad]. SB posts a blind of $0.1. UTG calls $0.25, 1 fold, MP2 calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.35, SB (poster) calls $1.25, 1 fold, UTG calls $1.10, MP2 folds. yupFlop: ($4.55) [5s], [Jd], [Kc] (3 players) SB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets $1.3, SB raises to $2.6, UTG folds, Hero calls $1.30. I call there also and look to see what he does on the turn since you have positionTurn: ($9.75) [9d] (2 players) SB bets $2, Hero calls $2. he seems weak,raise to 6River: ($13.75) [6c] (2 players) SB checks, Hero bets $4, SB calls $4. bet at least 10 if not the potFinal Pot: $21.75

Seems OK. This is the difficulty of pot-limit. Knowing what amount of bets means what to other players. To bring in a 80bb pot on just TPTK is good enough.I agree with Allinbluff regarding the turn. A raise would have been good. But still, no major problems for me as it's a somewhat vulnerable hand. I like your river bet though.

I assume you made a small river bet because you wanted a call?Personally, if i had a hand, I probably would have raised you on the river out of the sb, because it is a weakish bet, but it's not terrible :PWell played

I assume you made a small river bet because you wanted a call?Personally, if i had a hand, I probably would have raised you on the river out of the sb, because it is a weakish bet, but it's not terrible :PWell played
Good point Vade. You've got to be careful with the river in PLHE. Remmber it's not limit anymore, so 'value bets' and 'value calls' are to be made carefully. That's why I would have raised the river and made the money there. With position, I'd have checked the river behind him if he'd called a turn raise.