baseball pitcher

Starter. They are the hooses and the ones you go to when you need a win. Think about it do we ever really debate who is the best relif pitcher ofd all time, not really. Relief pitchers are a dime a dozen but a top shelf starter is rare

Starter. They are the hooses and the ones you go to when you need a win. Think about it do we ever really debate who is the best relif pitcher ofd all time, not really. Relief pitchers are a dime a dozen but a top shelf starter is rare
yah but there have been a few really good closers come into play the last few years, like gagne and nathan
yah but there have been a few really good closers come into play the last few years, like gagne and nathan
we'll see how long they last
longer than the white sox last in the playoffs the last three years
my nuts hurt after that one. The Sox were the second winningest team of the 90s behind the Braves, splidau
my nuts hurt after that one. The Sox were the second winningest team of the 90s behind the Braves, splidau
they did own the central in the mid 90's

starter...... but like the number 6 guy in the rotation. I'd just like to sit in the bullpen and catch home runs and sell them on EBay, then I'd be making a sweet living.

Starter for sure, I pitched in high school and college. Being a reliever sucks especially in cold weather, they give you about 2 minutes to get ready sometimes and you can't even feel your hands. Being a starter you can get into a routine which really helps alot. Plus starters make more and a closer is supposed to be the most stressful job there is in baseball. Most closers don't last too long, for every Rivera there is 10 Rocker's or guys that weren't even as good as Rocker.