Villain is 38/18 over 117 hands. What do you think?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB ($26.40)Hero ($92.85)UTG ($24.70)MP ($40.95)CO ($53)Button ($43.80)Preflop: Hero is BB with Tspade.gif, Theart.gif. UTG calls $0.25, MP calls $0.25, 1 fold, Button raises to $1, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.75, UTG calls $0.75, MP calls $0.75.Flop: ($4.10) 8diamond.gif, 2heart.gif, 6diamond.gif(4 players)Hero checks, UTG checks, MP bets $2, Button calls $2, Hero raises to $8, UTG folds, MP calls $6, Button calls $6.Turn: ($28.10) 5heart.gif(3 players)Hero bets $13, MP raises to $31.95, Button folds, Hero calls $18.95.River: ($92) Qspade.gif(2 players)Final Pot: $92

Well, he was very active preflop according to the stats. You have played 117 hands with him and he's playing a lot of hands so I take it you have some kind of read on how he's playing postflop? Spewy, solid?Did you consider raising this preflop?

To be honest, I was three-tabling, but the whole table was very laggy. I did consider raising pf, but I didn't want to build a huge pot OOP.
Try to take it down preflop when OOP. I think in a SH game, with a button raise, you gotta repop it.I like the flop raise.Why are you betting <1/2 the pot on the turn? There are a billion draws out there and you're against 2 opponents. If you're gonna be putting in all of your chips anyway, make a larger bet that might actually protect your very vulnerable holding.I don't mind the call on the turn. Like I said, you shoud've bet more so that his raise wouldn't have been as much, but I still think it's a call.Oh, and I'd be surprised if you're winning when they money went in on the turn. I don't know what the Villain showed down, but I'm just saying, it looks like you're beat.
Your easily beat here. Should of shut down after the raise on the flop. C/F the turn was your best option.
Villain easily bet/calls this flop with any two diamonds > 8. Or something like A8s.Given the fact that we're getting 3.5 : 1 on the turn call I think we have to call. Because of that perhaps just shoving the turn is best. I'm tempted to check and see what villain does but if we're ahead on the flop we're ahead on the turn unless villain has 97.
Villain easily bet/calls this flop with any two diamonds > 8. Or something like A8s.Given the fact that we're getting 3.5 : 1 on the turn call I think we have to call. Because of that perhaps just shoving the turn is best. I'm tempted to check and see what villain does but if we're ahead on the flop we're ahead on the turn unless villain has 97.
You are missing the fact that MP bet into the preflop raiser then called our raise. He is strong and most likely stronger than TT. Also, one of the draws got there on the turn. I shut down here. I have learned the hard way not to fall in love with overpair.