zweig/mahatma/spirit rock losing his ass

Im watching Zweig play with a few others at The Gaming Club in the 100-200 NL game. Someone posted how he won a 100K pot a few days ago, well, hes lost more than 80K in about 30 minutes. This guy is bleeding.

Im watching Zweig play with a few others at The Gaming Club in the 100-200 NL game. Someone posted how he won a 100K pot a few days ago, well, hes lost more than 80K in about 30 minutes. This guy is bleeding.
By my math, he's still up 20K. :wink:

your math is funky. To win a 100K pot, you must invest 50K of your own money(at least in a heads up situation, as this was). By mine he is down 30K, but Im sure hes up more than that in his overall poker career

Even by the highest estimates of prahlads income, 80k is a drop in the bucket only if you redefine the word drop or happen to have a very small bucket. It is manageable, however.His earn is currently being cut into by the presence of a few young pros whose bankrolls have grown over the past few years and have nearly as good an understanding of the game as SR himself..-adam

your math is funky. To win a 100K pot, you must invest 50K of your own money(at least in a heads up situation, as this was). By mine he is down 30K, but Im sure hes up more than that in his overall poker career
I would get he's within an order of magnitude of $2,000,000 lifetime profit, but I may be wrong.

it looks like hes tilted, he went all in with AQo(pocket 8s called him and hit a set). This is an insane game. Btw, a player named Crazy_horse is busting him the most...Alot of the railbird have said that this is Ram Vaswani, does anyone know if this is true?

hmmm, well he can only sit with 20k, so when he had 100k, he was up 80k. so if he's down 80k today, then he'd be even. :D but ya, as mentioned, he has the BR for loses such as this.
it looks like hes tilted, he went all in with AQo(pocket 8s called him and hit a set). This is an insane game. Btw, a player named Crazy_horse is busting him the most...Alot of the railbird have said that this is Ram Vaswani, does anyone know if this is true?
yes it is true, there is a thread about him http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...opic.php?t=7936
I am pretty sure CrazyHorse is in fact Ram Vaswani. Also, when Zweig got to 100K the last time he played, I think he took most of the money from CrazyHorse. They have an ongoing rivalry... They're definitely both crazy good and fun to watch. 8)