Floor Ruling At Foxwoods

I play live all the time and that ruling was total BS, though I do think your reaction was sour grapes. Would you have still called the floorman if the card wasn't a Q? Actually, the only two cards which should not have been shuffled in were the two burns. Standard practice would be to gather what was the deck and reshuffle it, including mucked cards if the deck could not be separated from them, burn and deal a river. Once the dealer did this however, I would not have changed it if I were the floorman. You can't ask for a redeal after you see the river and don't like it. When I have a problem with what a dealer is doing, I stop him and say "please call the floorman." This is always followed by the dealer explaing his decision and I say "I'm not going to argue with you. Just call the floorman and let him decide." That usually gets a floorman there, so he can be the one to make the bad decision.
Do you actually read the post or just have sour grapes as a reply on standby. He clearly stated that he had asked for the floor and was ignored BEFORE the river. Geniuses!!!!