Will The New Network Have Mac Support?

here is a quote from Bob from another thread .......

I want to give a specific update for the Mac users.Both FCP and the new network care about serving Mac users but the software will be Windows only at launch.If the software can be recompiled easily into a Mac version it won't take that long for one to be made available. If it can't be and a Java version or Mac downloadable needs to be developed from scratch it will be looked at but will take a longer period of time to be available.
here is a quote from Bob from another thread .......
:club::D:D Windows only huh .... might as well remove all my funds from here as I wont be able to play - certainly not in time enough to earn the otherwise nice bonus for leaving funds here. Might as well just wait to see if they ever have mac compatability. Until then there's Full Tilt, now the ONLY place for US mac players. I would think having a bit of this otherwise overlooked market would be good for business, guess I am wrong.Skallagrim
  • 2 weeks later...
any time frame on this ? i really like playing here and have met so many great people. Cmon Bob and the FCP team don't make me deposit at full tilt :club:-ryan
Hi Ryan, I don't have a time frame.It isn't something that will be available most likely until some point in the new year.