Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.256 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $32.15UTG+1: $29.35CO: $11.65Hero: $46.20SB: $26.05BB: $49.80Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is Button with :club::)3 folds, Hero raises to $1, SB folds, BB calls.Flop: :D:):D ($2.1, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $2.1, BB calls.Turn: :) ($6.3, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $5, BB calls.River: :D ($16.3, 2 players)BB bets $11, Hero ?????villian is a somewhat unassuming player...i dont have stats but im at several tables with him. Id say he is probably a tag player...whats my play on this river?

I don't really see us beating anything but a busted flush draw. If I've got a read that villian will bet missed draws, I call. Without a read I fold here we really don't beat anything he's bettn but a bluff.

Ok now that we have both sides of the argument heres my thinkingthe villian does appear to be a tag and he was multitabling and i tend to respect those players more. I think I have represented my hand as a big ace so far with 2 big bets on flop and turn

I've seen people pulling this line (c/c, c/c, donkbet) with bluffs a lot lately, so I probably call. Granted, the bd flush came in, but we've got the As, so I'm not quite sure how he could have that flush. Occasionally, he's betting a set or two pair like this, but I find it's a bluff more frequently. And all that said, I still don't hate a fold without a decent read (one more point...calling will certainly help our read in the future).

He called your flop pot sized bet. Bet half the pot on the turn. Check call a small bet on the river. Alot of hands beat you here. I don't like betting this big on the turn against a tight opponent with a fairly weak hand. If villain is tag I'm putting him on at least an A that beats us. You're probably up against at least 2 pair.How are you perceived? As played, I'd fold the river.