Want To Win A 100 Bucks?

Hey guys, I been browsing around looking to buy mass loads of (at least 100 or so a month) DVD audio players, with a minimum of 6 inch wide screen. I have been looking at bizrate, ebay and other places as well. So far I found some pretty good deals, but before I pursue this entire inventory I want to make sure that I get the best deal. Currently I saw one place that would offer me 100 dvd audio players for 45 bucks for each. Just keep in mind I don’t care about the brand. It just has to work properly, be new, and have audio and 6 inch screen at min. If any of you guys could find a better deal that fits my requirements before I do (since am going to be looking for some hrs) ill transfer you 100 bucks thru poker stars, full tilt, or poker.com.TxJoel

Hey guys, I been browsing around looking to buy mass loads of (at least 100 or so a month) DVD audio players, with a minimum of 6 inch wide screen. I have been looking at bizrate, ebay and other places as well. So far I found some pretty good deals, but before I pursue this entire inventory I want to make sure that I get the best deal. Currently I saw one place that would offer me 100 dvd audio players for 45 bucks for each. Just keep in mind I don’t care about the brand. It just has to work properly, be new, and have audio and 6 inch screen at min. If any of you guys could find a better deal that fits my requirements before I do (since am going to be looking for some hrs) ill transfer you 100 bucks thru poker stars, full tilt, or poker.com.TxJoel
Opening up a second-hand electronics store out of your trunk? What do you need all these for?

Well I have 2 questions. 1. In what way would we "win" $100? Seems more like we provide a service and you give us the money.2. What is "A one hundred bucks?" Sounds redundant. Repetitive too. Also redundant.