regarding poker mountain

Hey all, been busy past week moving my brother into his new house so I haven't been on the Forum. I just had a few questions for anyone who could answer them.I see that the 100 Percent bonus up to 500 dollars is still advertised on this site. Is that promotion still going on? so I deposit 500, I get 500 back after the required number of raked hands.Also, is there any real traffic at Poker Mountain? Is it worth doing?etc.thanks

Hey all, been busy past week moving my brother into his new house so I haven't been on the Forum. I just had a few questions for anyone who could answer them.I see that the 100 Percent bonus up to 500 dollars is still advertised on this site. Is that promotion still going on? so I deposit 500, I get 500 back after the required number of raked hands.Also, is there any real traffic at Poker Mountain? Is it worth doing?etc.thanks
I believe that the promotion is still going on; you should e-mail their customer support to confirm.Not much traffic these days - it's slow. They just finished up a bunch of freerolls for players who racked up a bunch of summit points and there was pretty good traffic then, now it's sort of dead.

This is sort of along my question. Is the traffic picking up at all. There were only 35 on a few minutes ago. I play the low limits as i am not nearly as good as most here. I don't want to stick a couple hundred in there and it take me months and months to clear the bonus as there is no action. HELP

35 people? Do any of you think that with all the poker rooms out there right now, that most will go belly up in the next year to year and a half and those people will go to the big ten (party, inter, ub, pacific, etc)?Could we see an increase in players on the sites we like to play on from all these poker mountains, noble pokers, etc that will probably not be in existance this time next year?

It seems that it's gravitated towards the NL games lately. I think that what we need to do is get together all of us that like playing the smaller FL games andpost here to gather some steam.