my weak 7 card stud game

In my quest to become more well-rounded a poker player, I've come to realize one horrible leak in my game:7 Card StudI verified this when I went to the Trop in Atlantic City this weekend and got creamed at stud while more than holding my own in holdem (any ideas as to why they would not spread an Omaha game? me neither).So two questions:1. Anyone care to offer any advice to me here? Any basic caveats of stud that prehaps I don't know? I know none of you know anything about my stud game, but some general "get me started" kind of advice. 2. Any readable resources on 7 card stud out there? I haven't looked too terribly hard, but I haven't really seen any (aside from the original super system).Thanks in advance!

I, like you, came to the 7 stud section hoping to get some help but i guess stud isn't that well known for no one has responded yet! My plan is to take a quick look on amazon.com or whatnot and see if anything surfaces quickly. Then off to Barnes and Noble (or whatever is your local bookstore, i happen to like the coffee selection), look for some of the books that i found on the internet, and just plop down and skim through a couple. lol ive gotten through random chapters of SS II...maybe i should just buy it.Unfortunately my friends aren't a big fan of stud, so the only place for me is the internet. I'll come back and tell you what i find.