Fcp Does Not Have To Leave Ongame/bwin

Hello,Why is FCP leaving ongame/bwin when ongame has left it up to the individual sites to ban usa players or not? Americas cardroom is a ongame/bwin skin and they are going to let americans play there and deposit after Nov 6th. I just deposited today. I am confused as to why FCP would leave??Thought plz.cheersAl

Ongame sucks. I have a feeling they have been having issues withthe ongame network ever since signing on with them. Bob (fcpinfo) spendsmore time rectifying ongame fkups then anything else, and does a damnfine job of it. Good riddance, Ongame.

Hello,Why is FCP leaving ongame/bwin when ongame has left it up to the individual sites to ban usa players or not? Americas cardroom is a ongame/bwin skin and they are going to let americans play there and deposit after Nov 6th. I just deposited today. I am confused as to why FCP would leave??Thought plz.cheersAl
Hi Al, staying with On Game is not an option for FCP's American players. The information that that they have told us is not the same as America's Cardroom is telling you.

So is there basically going to be one big announcement on the 6th? Im very interested to know where FCP will end up at so I can finish clearing my bonus.

I don't want to play anywhere else but at FCP. It's not the biggest, but it's the best. The players, support, and experience I've gained make it the number one choice for me. I sure hope there is a solution soon so I can get back to donating... :club:
Ditto, PP suck right now. Everybody is from Germany. Weak Tight bastards.