Lack Of Concentration

allright.... Ive allways been a good tournament player and its because i have alot of patience and i make good decisions, but recently i have not been able to sit down infront of this computer and keep focused which causes me to make bad decisions and not do as well as i used to. I know its because i cant keep focus anymore cuz im getting distracted to easily. This never used to happen and it sucks cuz this is my first week in over 3 months that i havent made money.I guess my question is has this happened to anyone and what did you do??? i was wondering if there was some kind of drink or natural supplement that helps you concentrate more. Maybe i just need some time off. Any ideas or suggestions are welcome

i find just going out and partying or relaxing helps. that way you can just let go for a bit and are fresh when you play again. or try something like DN used to do with his "party day" where he just for one day a month played way out of his norm and had as much fun as possible.

Try playing live, even more distactions.Maybe use an ipod? But studying you players non-stop is a must, but I dont really know how you could read players on-line besides betting habits??

well i do play live about 30% of the time... i either go to atlantic city or i play at some clubs around here..... i do good in those games too but last week i played twice live and one night i lost and the other night i played for 6 hours and i was up and down and up and down.... i was just bored the whole time so i left about 30 bucks up.I think i might try to break for a week or two but its hard cuz this is how i make my money while im in school so i can only afford to take a few weeks off

You're problem could be the levels you are playing at,perhaps you have been playing the same level for to long and are bored with it, maybe try and up your level, (as long as your br can afford it) you'll be way more into the game leaving the table with a few hundred instead of just $30.

very good idea.... that could def. be the problem cuz i only play .50/1 or 1/2 and im happy with a 100-200 a day but i might move on up.... I think i might take a vacation for a week and get away from everything also.I have about 4500 in my br so i might move up to 3-6

Yeah theres potential for some good money at those levels, considering your br, as long as you feel confident in your play, go for it! :club:

Yo! Theres a bounty tournament halloween, night, plus I'm playing the thurs. night tourney I'll see u there! I'm prob; playing Fri. night, then playing a tourney at hard rock sat. night, fun b-day week .