I Suck At Limit...

Hi all, Read through the responses but I don't agree with a lot of them. Let me offer my own perspective and reasoning. Preflop: three-bet, not that close. You're simply pushing an equity edge. And your hand might be best. I really don't think flat-calling is correct, and I don't think it's close. In any game where six people go to the flop, your AQs here has monstrous equity and you really are giving up money by not three-betting.
Your equity edge being what? Utg caps the betting,then what? I wouldn't think you have too much edge over QQ, KK, AA, AK + your a small dog to any PP.
Your equity edge being what? Utg caps the betting,then what? I wouldn't think you have too much edge over QQ, KK, AA, AK + your a small dog to any PP.
lol. there's a few more people in the hand. =)Try pokerstoving some combinations. Worst case, give QQ+, AK to MP3 and you can give random to others (this is fine b/c while they would fold their worst hands, they would raise their best hands).And then realize that MP3 having QQ+, AK is your *worst* case.AseemP.S. To clarify, MP3 having QQ+, AK is also your worst case because you have no reason to think his ONE raise preflop means just that. You can't just call because you fear he may cap if you three-bet.
Yeah... that's a pretty reasonable range. And while we're at it, Raising out of the blinds with big pairs is bad because you're giving everyone odds to call anyways.AK is a drawing hand that you should limp with preflop.Bluffing in limit poker is pointless.The fish always catch.Poker is rigged.and so on.
Yeah... that's a pretty reasonable range. And while we're at it, Raising out of the blinds with big pairs is bad because you're giving everyone odds to call anyways.AK is a drawing hand that you should limp with preflop.Bluffing in limit poker is pointless.The fish always catch.Poker is rigged.and so on.
QFMFT!!This is why so many NL players step on their dicks when switching to limit.Including me!!! :club: