Ongame Classic Cashout

I just want to send a thanks to FCP for a quick cashout. I took the refund on the Ongame Classic for the $5200. I cash some of it out and it only took 4 hours to get from FCP to Neteller. A lot better than the usuall 24 hours. Thanks I will be trying to qualify for it again this weekend.

I got my refund as well...huzzah to Bob and the staff...I pulled the money tho. Call me Chicken Little...but I don't want Neteller screwing me, and waiting for a check and then cashing it sucks.Here's a question tho that maybe was answered in another thread...what service is next? If Firepay and Neteller will no longer work...who's gonna do it? When FCP comes back on a new network, I wanna be able to play.

I would say you can probably send them a cashiers check or money order. It may take a week to get funds, but that is all I can think of now. Funny how we have our money, but people from Pokerroom are still having problems. They need their own Bob.

Funny how we all got ours and everyone at Pokerroom is still waiting. I guess that help Bob solidify the #1 spot on online poker support for the 2nd year running. :club:
I can't really take the credit.I provided the list of players who had requested a refund to our account rep at On Game and he took care of the rest.Since all of the FCP players were in one request they were all done at the same time. Other sites may have some people getting paid out so far and some still in process.