Daniel Does Play At Full Tilt

I was just chatting with Brad Booth aka GBecks while watching Shannon Shorr play O8 on Full Tilt and asked him did he think that Daniel would ever play here, and he said Daniel plays at Full Tilt all the time and goes by the name KaGame.

I was just chatting with Brad Booth aka GBecks while watching Shannon Shorr play O8 on Full Tilt and asked him did he think that Daniel would ever play here, and he said Daniel plays at Full Tilt all the time and goes by the name KaGame.
Brad Booth is LFISGOOD.

GBecks said it and noone disputed it at the table. When has Daniel said he never plays at Full Tilt? Guys im just telling you what the guy at the table said so please don't jump down my throat. I was just putting this out to see if anyone else had heard this.

Your right that is Brad but they both said that was Daniels name on there .
that was Daniels name on where?
GBecks said it and noone disputed it at the table. When has Daniel said he never plays at Full Tilt?
So now one person said it, no one at the table disputed it, and you're posting for the world that it's the truth?You originally said that two other people said it. Get your story straight !!!
GBcks said it. Don't be rude I see your smart *** post on here all the time berating people I am just wondering if anyone else has heard this.Wow your a class act. On Full Tilt thats WHERE.
I'm not being rude. You're spreading rumors based on hearsay that you're having a tough time documenting the source of.I'm somewhat outspoken, and critical of others when the need arises. You're spreading rumors. Don't try to throw this on me.If you were "wondering" if the rumor were true, why did you title the thread "Daniel Does Play At Full Tilt" ???

According to GBecks its not a rumor. Just because Daniel doesn't tell us everything doesn't mean its not true.Ever heard of anonymous. Your right my bad, but I was really just wanting an answer and worded it wrong.Also Daniel played the wcoop on Pokerstars so the Full Contact Poker contract must not stipulate he play only there.

According to GBecks its not a rumor. Just because Daniel doesn't tell us everything doesn't mean its not true.Ever heard of anonymous. Your right my bad, but I was really just wanting an answer and worded it wrong.
Just because Garrett Beckman, age 21, says something (and you thought he was Brad Booth) doesn't make it true. Your head probably swelled when your were a Full Tilt observer and someone playing for a lot of money didn't blow you off when you asked a question.In the future, think before you speak. If you have a question, ask a question. If you have a statement to make, make it, but do your research first.And don't get defensive.
Also Daniel played the wcoop on Pokerstars so the Full Contact Poker contract must not stipulate he play only there.
Now you're saying that Daniel played the WCOOP on Pokerstars? Is that a rumor?I'm not necessarily disagreeing, but be careful. Any agreement between Daniel and FCP is no concern of mine and no one's business unless Daniel wants to disclose the details.

Nope I presented my post wrong. I meant to say Does Daniel play on Full Tilt. Iwould love to meet you big boy. You sure do talk big on this forum,and no my head didn't swell when he responded. He is friends with Booth and Shannon Shorr and Booth and Shannon were playing and I was asking anyone at the table if they thought Daniel would come play at Full Tilt since his site is kinda up in the air on who they are going to affiliate with and he responded that Daniel plays on here all the time and someone asked whats his screen name and he said KaGame.

Daniel doesnt play at full tilt, at least not under Kagame.This is a post on 2+2 from Kagame with his hand history. I doubt Daniel would be asking amatuers advice about handshttp://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat...mp;Main=7491592
Yeah, but gumbyh said that gbecks (Brad Booth, I mean Garret Beckman) said that he is kagame, and it's not a rumor.gumbyh, you've got less than ten posts here. Most of which are rambling in confused hearsay rumor. STOP%2013.jpg
Nope I presented my post wrong. I meant to say Does Daniel play on Full Tilt. Iwould love to meet you big boy. You sure do talk big on this forum,and no my head didn't swell when he responded. He is friends with Booth and Shannon Shorr and Booth and Shannon were playing and I was asking anyone at the table if they thought Daniel would come play at Full Tilt since his site is kinda up in the air on who they are going to affiliate with and he responded that Daniel plays on here all the time and someone asked whats his screen name and he said KaGame.
I'm not really debating the truth or lack thereof in your original post, but I don't think you can complain when you are posting something contradictory to what Daniel has said, and you make a bunch of contradictory or plain false statements, and then people call you out on it.I mean, if you're going to call Daniel a liar, I would think at least make sure your post is bulletproof when you do.Mark

Dane your an idiot.Have a nice day. I have been a member since the get go just because I don't act like a no it all like you doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about. Like I said I meant to ask a QUESTION if you would read the post before you had to come up with your smart *** rebuttal you would have seen that.NoSup4U I said in an earlier post that I worded the post wrong and I meant to say Does Daniel play on Full Tilt?

He is friends with Booth and Shannon Shorr
Why do you think that Daniel is "friends with Booth and Shannon Shorr?"
I was asking anyone at the table... and he responded that Daniel plays on here all the time and someone asked whats his screen name and he said KaGame.
You asked anyone at the table and "he" responded that Daniel plays on here all the time and someone asked whats his screen name and he said KaGame ???
Dane your an idiot.Have a nice day. I have been a member since the get go just because I don't act like a no it all like you doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about. Like I said I meant to ask a QUESTION if you would read the post before you had to come up with your smart *** rebuttal you would have seen that.
You're in no position to call anyone an idiot.
Have a good one Great Dane. Enjoy your evening. Wow looking at your post you must have alot of time on your hands. I bet the girls love you .HA
Nice try.You've called me a "smart ***." I defended someone who doesn't need defense, but I dislike rumors. Show me where I was "rude" or a "smart ***" in this thread, as you have said; or was that a rumor too?After trying to spread rumors about someone, you're going to try to insult me? Whatever.