None of the Rock's movies were any good, so why torture us by putting more professional wrestlers in films?
the_rock-0.jpgTHE ROCK SAYS HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU ON A RIDE. A RIGHT UP JABRONI DRIVE, A LEFT DOWN KNOW YOUR ROLE BOULEVARD.... AND THE ROCK'S CHECKING YOU INTO THE SMACKDOWN HOTEL!!!!!Rock says he thought he was ok in The Rundown... IF YOU SMELLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!!
the_rock-0.jpgTHE ROCK SAYS HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU ON A RIDE. A RIGHT UP JABRONI DRIVE, A LEFT DOWN KNOW YOUR ROLE BOULEVARD.... AND THE ROCK'S CHECKING YOU INTO THE SMACKDOWN HOTEL!!!!!Rock says he thought he was GREAT in The Rundown... IF YOU SMELLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!!
FYP.
FYP.
THE ROCK'S NOT HERE TO BRAG AND BOAST... ROCK IS A 7-TIME WWE CHAMP 2-TIME INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMP AND 5-TIME TAG TEAM CHAMP! ROCK KNOWS HE WAS GREAT IN THE RUNDOWN, THE PEOPLE..... I SAID THE PEOPLE ALSO KNOW OF THE ROCK'S GREATNESS... SO YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL THE ROCK HE IS GREAT AND FIX ROCK'S POST... DON'T MAKE ROCK GIVE YOU SOME OF THE PEOPLE'S STRUDELrock018es.jpg
the_rock-0.jpgTHE ROCK SAYS HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU ON A RIDE. A RIGHT UP JABRONI DRIVE, A LEFT DOWN KNOW YOUR ROLE BOULEVARD.... AND THE ROCK'S CHECKING YOU INTO THE SMACKDOWN HOTEL!!!!!Rock says he thought he was ok in The Rundown... IF YOU SMELLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!!
i have liked the rock's movies. the rundown and walking tall were great.i have not seen the marine yet and i want to but i dont think i will like it. Cena is a terrific actor in the ring but from the clips i have seen, the producers have over-dramatized the fight scenes. If they treated the professional wrestlers like real actors the movies would be good but the producers want to make them wrestle in the movies.
None of the Rock's movies were any good, so why torture us by putting more professional wrestlers in films?
I agree with the second part. However, I think Walking Tall was ok for what it was. Also, he was good in Be Cool (he's good in a small role)
be cool was funny. anyone see the gridiron gang?
Haven't seen it but I havent heard anyone who has seen it that didn't like it. Some of the reviews I read said he pretty much carries the movie with his on screen charisma.

I actually thought Doom was pretty good, and I liked The Rundown and Walking Tall as well. Be Cool was hilarious, Rock was good in that role too. All that being said, I didn't really need to be told that The Marine was going to be a festering piece of dogshit.

Haven't seen it but I havent heard anyone who has seen it that didn't like it. Some of the reviews I read said he pretty much carries the movie with his on screen charisma.
it seems like it was like the longest yard with kids