No Bonus Points

I've noticed that no points are coming off my required points to clear Poker Bonus for the last 3 days.Is anyone else having this problem.....and how do we get them added.Thanks.Ray

I've noticed that no points are coming off my required points to clear Poker Bonus for the last 3 days.Is anyone else having this problem.....and how do we get them added.Thanks.Ray
Hi Ray, there has been a problem since about 10PM ET on Sunday with a lag in the bonus points being credited against player's bonuses from the Network end of things.Slowly things are being caught up and some bonus points started to be updated yesterday.You're still getting credit for your play it's just not getting credited in real time like it should at the moment.

What kind of problem is this to be taking an entire tech team this long to fix? This is a bit ridiculous IMO. People have bonuses to clear, and they're just in the dark for who knows how long wondering if they've cleared it or not. Live chat people all repeat the same line over and over again. I just hope the tech problem really is big enough to warrant this kind of difficulty in getting things running smoothly again.

Just an update, my FCP points have been updated, but my bonus clearing hasn't been updated.
Same here, FCP Points, but no bonus points.Is this because of the pending network change? and if so will we be given longer to clear the bonuses now ??
I hope I just cleared the bonus, but I don't know for sure. Problem is it expires monday... will I get my bonus points before it expires??
HI Slipfits, if your bonus expires without you clearing it on Monday let me know and I'll take care of you.As for the bonus points on a whole they are slowly being updated and the backlog is being caught up on.I see player's bonuses getting cleared and paid out.I've been told by the Network that once the backlog has been caught up the bonus points will then start to update in real time again.I don't know when everything will be caught up however.
As for the bonus points on a whole they are slowly being updated and the backlog is being caught up on.I see player's bonuses getting cleared and paid out.I've been told by the Network that once the backlog has been caught up the bonus points will then start to update in real time again.I don't know when everything will be caught up however.
Thanks for the update Bob, my points have now started being added.
HI Slipfits, if your bonus expires without you clearing it on Monday let me know and I'll take care of you.As for the bonus points on a whole they are slowly being updated and the backlog is being caught up on.I see player's bonuses getting cleared and paid out.I've been told by the Network that once the backlog has been caught up the bonus points will then start to update in real time again.I don't know when everything will be caught up however.
Thanks Bob.We know you are doing everything you can to keep us informed. Just to let you know, I did receive some of my bonus, I don't think I got all of it, I guess it will slowly be caught up. Again, Thanks Bob, You the MAN!