Who Thinks Dn Is Hot?

seriouslyyou're trying to hard.If I were you, I'd feel bad about myself for trying this hard, posting all over the forum to be funny and controversial, and failing miserably.

seriouslyyou're trying to hard.If I were you, I'd feel bad about myself for trying this hard, posting all over the forum to be funny and controversial, and failing miserably.
I thought we had something going.I'm sorry I come on so strong. I just like confronting people with these issues. An aware society is a united society!
I thought we had something going.I'm sorry I come on so strong. I just like confronting people with these issues. An aware society is a united society!
I get it, it's Clay Aiken's "joke" account. LMAO! :club:
can i ask something and it is not directed at you jmoney, why do people say pwned? it makes me think that they are a 12 year old. grow up people
It's funny? Like Mobney and jopke...? It's better than saying "owned' becuase to me "Owned is more personal, and pwned is more joking around, and since I like you I didn't want to say"owned" because "pwned" is more joking/freely used.But no matter how much I like you, OP likes you more I think :club:
It's funny? Like Mobney and jopke...? It's better than saying "owned' becuase to me "Owned is more personal, and pwned is more joking around, and since I like you I didn't want to say"owned" because "pwned" is more joking/freely used.But no matter how much I like you, OP likes you more I think :club:
ok whatever...ivey is pwning someone on ft right now