Menn (sp) The Master Vs. Allen Iverson @ The Taj

So I was at the Taj Thursday playing $1 - $2 no limit. There was this asian kid sitting at my table with about a thousand dollars in red chips. I stared playing and about an hour into the game, Menn the Master comes over to the table and starts chatting with the asian kid. Nice!Some dude at the table asked if he wanted to sit with us, Menn just walked back to his game sitting behind what looked like atleast 100,000 in green chips. A ffew mins later, Allen Iverson walks in with his crew and walks straight to The Master's table. I seriously thought there would be a throwdown between Menn and AI.Iverson chickened out and went out to the floor. I was up $140 so I cashed out to search for AI. He was sitting at a 3 card Poker table with a tower of black chips. Damn security wouldn't let us get ten feet from him.Egh well, he was seated right by the craps table. Never played it before so I bought in to play craps. Wow, I lost my winnings plus in a half hour. Damn you AI!

So I was at the Taj Thursday playing $1 - $2 no limit. There was this asian kid sitting at my table with about a thousand dollars in red chips. I stared playing and about an hour into the game, Menn the Master comes over to the table and starts chatting with the asian kid. Nice!Some dude at the table asked if he wanted to sit with us, Menn just walked back to his game sitting behind what looked like atleast 100,000 in green chips. A ffew mins later, Allen Iverson walks in with his crew and walks straight to The Master's table. I seriously thought there would be a throwdown between Menn and AI.Iverson chickened out and went out to the floor. I was up $140 so I cashed out to search for AI. He was sitting at a 3 card Poker table with a tower of black chips. Damn security wouldn't let us get ten feet from him.Egh well, he was seated right by the craps table. Never played it before so I bought in to play craps. Wow, I lost my winnings plus in a half hour. Damn you AI!
They should have played Horse.
No, Allen should have offered Men if he wanted to practice first and Men could respond with, "Practice?! come on man, we're talking about practice here."
:club::D:D:D Very nice
Menn shoud've got right in AI's face and say "You don't want one of this yo." I school you."
You mean Men should have stood on a chair and got in his face!!!!
Oh man its the same for me....just being even 30 feet away from someone of that stature is completely amazing. I actually feel as if I am a better person because of it and all the pain and suffering in the world seems not to matter anymore.truly and inspiration to us all
Hey, what can we say, Allen's a great guy. :club: