You Know Your Playing A Fish When He Says....

figured this would be an awesome new topic! just trying to bring some fresh, peppy ideas to the forum. i'll start"my handle is rwood"
leave

I typically don't do this and you have been here long enough to remember this so I am guessing you have another motive ... but there was a huge thread with this topic some time ago :club:

dane, seeing as how i committed no grammatical errors in my above posts, that pic, although funny, is pointless. i award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

dane, seeing as how i committed no grammatical errors in my above posts, that pic, although funny, is pointless. i award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
I agree that the picture, although accurate regarding "your" in the subject, is pointless.This new thread is even more pointless.No points????????? crying_baby.jpg
and I said "op" (original poster) so as to differentiate between the two of you. See the title of the original post.Sorry about the misunderstanding.
My bad... failed to see the op. As for my comment I was just joking also so no offense for what I said