How Do I Get To Heaven?

Loved The Brothers Karamazov (although I was disappointed in the ending, Dmitri got hosed) but what point exactly are you trying to demonstrate by referencing Dostoevsky (arguably one Russia's greatest christian writers)?

Loved The Brothers Karamazov (although I was disappointed in the ending, Dmitri got hosed) but what point exactly are you trying to demonstrate by referencing Dostoevsky (arguably one Russia's greatest christian writers)?
Pretty much just pointing out the chapters that I mentioned because Ivan pretty much says, yes God exists, but f him, here's your 'ticket to Heaven' back, it isn't worth it. I think it has more meaning if you read the book, than just my quick one sentence interpretation of it.
Guest twin7589
So, if I acknowledge the Christ died for my sins and that he is the son of God, but don't really like him or God, do I still get into heaven?If I'm a Muslim, is it like Judaism where Heaven is the sum of faithfullness and good works, or is there something offerred by God or something I can do to assure salvation?Do Hindus and Buddhists just get re-incarnated a brazillion times or is there an eventual Nirvana? If there is, why do we have repeated incarnations of the Dalai Lama?SHYTCAKES this was supposed to be in religion. Requested a thread move.
If you Don't Like Jesus ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Then How Would You Expect 2 Spend (Your) Eternity W/ Him in The King-Dom of Heaven
Why are you so close-minded? Would you please address what was idiotic about the video?
Anybody that is so stupid as to think that the scripture where christ tells the man to sell all of his possesions means we need to sell all of our possesions doesn't get it,misses the point entirely, and has no buisness spouting anything to do with God or christ. The point was that it was the one thing he couldn't do- all of us have that, most of us anyway, and it's different for everybody. I get that, all the christians I know get that- the only people who don't are people looking to find any fallacy, no matter how idiotic, in the bible and the easiest way to deal with that is just recognize them for what they are and move on. Real simple.