Randy Jensen Begging For A Stake On 2+2.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be an idiot. I didn't suggest that he was a cash game prodigy. I suggested two things (I'll put them in list form for you).
  • You don't know his cash game results or the first thing about his cash game play, least of all, how succesful he is in cash game settings.
  • That there are a lot of complete morons on this forum who would get smoked on HSP, whereas Randy Jensen has at least a 'less negative' expecation than say..you?

It's been my experience that people on internet poker forums like to ramble incessantly about the merits of players they know next to nothing about. I would guess there's maybe one or two people on this forum who's seen Randy Jensen play more than 20 hands..and that's on televised poker tournaments. To say, "Randy Jensen is the last person I'd stake for High Stakes Poker" is pretty dumb. ..and so are you, if you fail to understand why.

Randy, it's time to get off the computer now, your mom is calling.
Would you like to wager?Give you 10-1.
Okay. It's him.lol.Dude...you caught me in the middle of booking this parlay:Den vs. KC Over/Under 41 (UNDER)NO -2 vs. GB (NO)DET vs. CHI -8 (DET)PIT vs. JAC Over/Under 38 (UNDER)I am gonna be rich beotch. I am gonna go post this in the football forum and get reinforcement from other degenerates.
Randy, it's time to get off the computer now, your mom is calling.
Much funnier the first time..well, not *much* funnier, but, still. Although, I do, like Randy Jensen live in Colorado.
Okay. It's him.lol.Dude...you caught me in the middle of booking this parlay:Den vs. KC Over/Under 41 (UNDER)NO -2 vs. GB (NO)DET vs. CHI -8 (DET)PIT vs. JAC Over/Under 38 (UNDER)I am gonna be rich beotch.
Would've gone Chicago and Over on the Jacksonville game.
Much funnier the first time..well, not *much* funnier, but, still. Although, I do, like Randy Jensen live in Colorado.Would've gone Chicago and Over on the Jacksonville game.
God damn it. You are supposed to reinforce my confidence in this.
Much funnier the first time..well, not *much* funnier, but, still. Although, I do, like Randy Jensen live in Colorado.Would've gone Chicago and Over on the Jacksonville game.
Agreed...sorry Alf
you know i hit that 6 game parlay i was telling you about...you should be asking me for advice. :club:
HOW MUCH?Wanna stake me in the big one at Stars? lol6 game parlay! I would still be drunk from that celebration.
100$@+971not that much because 5 out of 6 were money line picks.here's my bet
Nice score.Haven't you noticed that hitting one score usually leads to another? They always come in twos...Then disaster usually strikes. But that is for another day.
Heh..quite the opposite. You have a PM, sir.How do Alf's balls taste? He hasn't flamed me at all, let alone, 'all the way back to hell'. Quit embarassing yourself, your balls are showing.
No, you have been flamed bad. He said he was going to use you to wipe his ***, and twice if he ate chili. That right there should have ended your stupid little rebuttal, but you continued, and got raped again. I might know what alf's balls taste like, but you got raped by him. So how does that feel? I wouldn't know, but I'm sure you would.
No, you have been flamed bad. He said he was going to use you to wipe his ***, and twice if he ate chili. That right there should have ended your stupid little rebuttal, but you continued, and got raped again. I might know what alf's balls taste like, but you got raped by him. So how does that feel? I wouldn't know, but I'm sure you would.
I got raped by him? He quoted fucking Tilt at me.You're managing a nice little dose of self-pwnage here. Go read the last 10 or so posts again, and then realize you have a lot of shutting the fuck up to do.
My balls must really taste good now. I just took a shower. I used soft soap.
I got raped by him? He quoted fucking Tilt at me.You're managing a nice little dose of self-pwnage here. Go read the last 10 or so posts again, and then realize you have a lot of shutting the fuck up to do.
I already read that you are one of these cool forum guys that lives 2 lives and made a cool fake account. I don't care either. You're still a moron. I don't care if this is a fake account. You got raped, and for that I am sorry.
Nice score.Haven't you noticed that hitting one score usually leads to another? They always come in twos...Then disaster usually strikes. But that is for another day.
ya, i took all my money out of mansion...if i get involved in sportsbetting, my BR will be gone in 1 month... :club:
ya, i took all my money out of mansion...if i get involved in sportsbetting, my BR will be gone in 1 month... :club:
Can I interest you in a nice little Xpressbet account? (Horse racing)Horse racing rules...and I am one helluva handicapper. (when I win)
I already read that you are one of these cool forum guys that lives 2 lives and made a cool fake account. I don't care either. You're still a moron. I don't care if this is a fake account. You got raped, and for that I am sorry.
I've taken shits that are smarter than you. It's not a cool fake account; it's a new account altogether. I posted in this thread to fuck with Big D and Alf--two guys I like. Fucktards like you and Ripptyde thought you could gain some brownie points from the Post Count Hierarchy..that's fine. But now that you know the truth, it's probably better you just ease up, don't come back in this topic, or I will e-murder you, faggot pants.Alf, was that an okay flame? I'm seeking guidance here.
I've taken shits that are smarter than you. It's not a cool fake account; it's a new account altogether. I posted in this thread to fuck with Big D and Alf--two guys I like. Fucktards like you and Ripptyde thought you could gain some brownie points from the Post Count Hierarchy..that's fine. But now that you know the truth, it's probably better you just ease up, don't come back in this topic, or I will e-murder you, faggot pants.
Goddamn. Every time I click the "Genereal Poker Forum" I am hoping that I don't look at the Randy Jensen thread and then see "MaryWithoutSound" in the "last poster" section. I was hoping you would just stop and go back to your cool guy account with the 2000 posts, but you haven't yet. I am waiting for the day you decide to turn cool again so you can have more posts than I do, but you're not doing in. Go ahead now, log off of your almost cool account, then log into your super cool 2000 post account, and flame me. Because honestly, it just doesnt' hurt as much coming from a guy with a name like "mary" and having 30 posts.
Fucktards like you and Ripptyde thought you could gain some brownie points from the Post Count Hierarchy..that's fine.
Actually no, not at all. I don't really care about the posts like you do. I thought he was funny, and he was. We agreed about Kido Pham being an aggrodonk, and generally when he posts, he is funny. I don't swing off forum guys nuts like you do, Mr. cool guy.
Alf, was that an okay flame? I'm seeking guidance here.
Hey alf, was that any good? (asks for a bone) What a fag. Let me ask you Mary, how do Alf's balls taste? You know much better than I, asshat
I've taken shits that are smarter than you. It's not a cool fake account; it's a new account altogether. I posted in this thread to fuck with Big D and Alf--two guys I like. Fucktards like you and Ripptyde thought you could gain some brownie points from the Post Count Hierarchy..that's fine. But now that you know the truth, it's probably better you just ease up, don't come back in this topic, or I will e-murder you, faggot pants.Alf, was that an okay flame? I'm seeking guidance here.
It is always a good flame when you insult your opponent, then dismiss him, then throw in some self deprecating humor....all within 4 lines.I give your effort a B-.
Goddamn. Every time I click the "Genereal Poker Forum" I am hoping that I don't look at the Randy Jensen thread and then see "MaryWithoutSound" in the "last poster" section. I was hoping you would just stop and go back to your cool guy account with the 2000 posts, but you haven't yet. I am waiting for the day you decide to turn cool again so you can have more posts than I do, but you're not doing in. Go ahead now, log off of your almost cool account, then log into your super cool 2000 post account, and flame me. Because honestly, it just doesnt' hurt as much coming from a guy with a name like "mary" and having 30 posts.
Ahem..My cool guy account has 8500 posts, sir, thank you very much. I'm a pretty big deal around here.
It is always a good flame when you insult your opponent, then dismiss him, then throw in some self deprecating humor....all within 4 lines.I give your effort a B-.
Yah..certainly not one of my better efforts.I should've just said, "Get AIDS."Oh well..off to the bar. Take it easy Alf, good luck on that parlay.