Official : Internet Conspiracy!

It's official, not only poker but everything about the internet is rigged.About 3 days ago I made a post on here asking about a problem in math that I had, and needing one more equation to finish my matrix. Well there were like 3 pages of comments and people helping me and i appreciate all the help. Well today the homework was due and the guy next to me asks, "how'd you do on the homework?"I said, "well I did alright but had a little trouble on one. I actually went to a forum I go to and made a post and had people on there help me."He asked, "What forum?" and I said, "it's a poker forum, full contact poker."and he said, "I think I read your post, did someone make a comment about not counting in the fact that three planes will be hijacked?(which someone did)" and I said, "yeah dude, that's the one, do you go to the forums?" and he said, "No, I was also having trouble with the problem and did a search and the forum page came up on the search list."I just think that it's completely rigged that in a world with so many people, that not only someone at my college read the post, but that it's the guy who's in the same class and sits next to me.Cheers to Al Gore!

Did he ask you about the Krabler? Of if you heard that Gus got hit by a bus?That's just another example of how small the world is, made even smaller thanks to Al Gore's internet.So did FCP help you get the question right?

I just think that it's completely rigged that in a world with so many people, that not only someone at my college read the post, but that it's the guy who's in the same class and sits next to me.
not really cause the internet is just a series of tubes. all he had to do was simply follow the correct tube and it would of taken him to your post.

Well in that case...To all attractive females in school. I'm a beast in bed and you'll love it. My brunson is over 10 inches long. I'll be sitting next to you tomorrow, dont ask questions, just meet me at my car. Since ill be the one next too you just follow me after class to my car and wait in line. Thank you and I look forward to it

It's official, not only poker but everything about the internet is rigged.About 3 days ago I made a post on here asking about a problem in math that I had, and needing one more equation to finish my matrix. Well there were like 3 pages of comments and people helping me and i appreciate all the help. Well today the homework was due and the guy next to me asks, "how'd you do on the homework?"I said, "well I did alright but had a little trouble on one. I actually went to a forum I go to and made a post and had people on there help me."He asked, "What forum?" and I said, "it's a poker forum, full contact poker."and he said, "I think I read your post, did someone make a comment about not counting in the fact that three planes will be hijacked?(which someone did)" and I said, "yeah dude, that's the one, do you go to the forums?" and he said, "No, I was also having trouble with the problem and did a search and the forum page came up on the search list."I just think that it's completely rigged that in a world with so many people, that not only someone at my college read the post, but that it's the guy who's in the same class and sits next to me.Cheers to Al Gore!
lol im famous!
u knumbskulltype royal_tour , or your name into google, it brings up forum junk. he typed in what you wrote in your thread, and it came up in google
I heard you like to "bring up" your "forum junk".Thanks for ruining christmas for the rest of us, ahole.No tossed salad for you tonight...