So Umm, I Need Some Help

Since it's been such a long time since I've ran good at all, I need some advice on how to play big stack poker late in the tourney.I'm in bodog's 25k right now as chip leader with 172k. Second is somewhere around 80k right now. What sort of things should I be doing? How many hands should I be raising and at what levels?Thanks.

Since it's been such a long time since I've ran good at all, I need some advice on how to play big stack poker late in the tourney.I'm in bodog's 25k right now as chip leader with 172k. Second is somewhere around 80k right now. What sort of things should I be doing? How many hands should I be raising and at what levels?Thanks.
best thing you can do is force people to make decisions...

What are the blinds? My advice would be to steal liberally in position, especially the CO and Hijack, until you stop getting respect. Then you should back off slightly (not too much) and pick your spots carefully. Avoid courtesy double ups and don't become too reckless, especially against opponents who can damage you. Most of all, just play your A-game, try and get a feel for your opponents, and stay focused. GL! Take it down.

get on AIM or MSN with someone who has a lot of experience playing late in an MTT and who has bodog.then, you can tell them your cards and get some feedback. before you donks say this is cheating...i'm not hearing any of it, so save it.GL RICKER!!!!!wait a second..........is this a veiled "rail me" thread?

get on AIM or MSN with someone who has a lot of experience playing late in an MTT and who has bodog.then, you can tell them your cards and get some feedback. before you donks say this is cheating...i'm not hearing any of it, so save it.GL RICKER!!!!!wait a second..........is this a veiled "rail me" thread?
dammit, you caught me....I made a real rail me thread up above...what can I say, I'm excited

stay out of pots with other titanic stacks..put meduim stacks to the test, small stacks will be more willing to gamble, than somone who actually has something to lose. Don't feel that you ahve to be the sherrif, calling all ins from short stacks with marginal hands.. having a big stack is worht protecting I personally like to see lots and lots of flops, and make lots of small bets and small raises when I think folks are weak. Be active, but active doesn't mean raising tons. I like to keep control of pots, and win lots of lil ones, doing lots of big raising and re raising preflop lets pot sizes get out of control, and gives folks insentive to make big buffs for the pots. When the pots are smaller, people aer more likely to just let them go.