Only Four Days

Tonight, I had my first straight flush with my favorite hand, J9 suited, also known as the Spademan./point of threadThe time draws near when I'll have to leave again for a good spell.I need to get a thread locked before then.Personal mission.Mods, I know how sweet as hell I am.I know that, even when I'm trying to be lame or irrelevant I am both awesome and required.Still, lock this down please.Please.

I played more than 100,000 hands in my poker life without ever getting a straight flush...until 2 days ago. But not olnly did I have 1 straight flush the other day, but I had 2 straight flushes...on the same day, after going so long without one. Unbelievable eh?

Unbelievable eh?
It's believable. Probabilty makes it so.Also I might want to clarify...I've had at least 3 royal flushes, and a number of straight flushes.This is my first with my favorite hole cards though.Let's not try to make this a thread with any worth or interest though, please.

In an effort to get this thread locked, lets start discussing the following topics:1. Jamie Gold - good player or luckbox?2. The WPT lawsuit - what do you REALLY think about it3. Anyone ever heard of the KRABLAR?4. Three pair beats trips . .thoughts?5. Spade and Royal - who likes to be on top?This oughtta get the mods runnin'!GL Spade - come back soon!Dev