Negreanu Open Tonight!

WOW am I an idiotFor at least 3 weeks ive been trying to transfer the $400 I have in my cashier's account onto FCPIt hasnt worked and Ive even posted on here for help. Whenever I clicked on Poker Account the screen would go blank. So here I am and try it again and it goes blank. I'm already on the waiting list for Live Help when I scroll the page down and see...the transfer funds button at the botttom of the pageMy problem is now solved and I'm in under SweetDaddy0By the way, anyone for a last longer for avatar, title or sigs?

WOW am I an idiotFor at least 3 weeks ive been trying to transfer the $400 I have in my cashier's account onto FCPIt hasnt worked and Ive even posted on here for help. Whenever I clicked on Poker Account the screen would go blank. So here I am and try it again and it goes blank. I'm already on the waiting list for Live Help when I scroll the page down and see...the transfer funds button at the botttom of the pageMy problem is now solved and I'm in under SweetDaddy0By the way, anyone for a last longer for avatar, title or sigs?
I'll take you up on that. Avatar for a week or two?
i'm out. made the third raise with krablar got called by A10 (original raiser) gg me
Yep, I was the reraiser, I had AK and folded :club: And now I'm out with a straight draw and dead overs, didn't keep my promise :D Next week :D
I had the same problem the first time I tried to transfer from my cashier account, but it took me less than 3 weeks to figure it out :club:

heh, my stack size is 3100, EP(has me covered) raises to 100, i call with 77...flop is K7x, he bets, i raise, he reraises, i push all in he calls with AA and rivers it...sik beat for a 6200 chip pot with the blinds at at 15-30 and a monster chip lead...oh well.

uggh...straycat on fcppoker...playin the open...table holon
lol they were your quad 3s tooI just went out in good ole 3 outter fashion.AQ vs A9 all in preflopFlop 67T river 8, sigh! You know who you are you donkey!

just one of those days for me...earlier, I was all in PF with AA versus an AJ... he rivered a straight!in the NO, I had K's all-in, against J's and T's PF... J comes on the flop...wouldn't be so bad if i hadn't DONKED last week....but at least I don't have to be PO'd at myself all week... :club: