Any Stars $27 Turbo Sng Players Here?

So I just put money back into stars although I hate it with a passion but I was craving mtts/sngs after playing cash for about a month or so and I cannot believe how horrible these players are.I've been HU 7 times so far and have only won 1 or 2 I think because they make horrible calls and win. :club: I know in the long run you want this but right now its fustrating.Who else plays in these?

Turbos are good practice for ridiculously ugly Live Tourney structures, which seem to be more and more frequent.

Turbos force people to play move in poker. Regular sit and go's on Stars are very profitable. I run a spreadsheet on all of my SNG's, 30+3, 20 +2, 50+5, and especially 4 handed 35+3's. All easy games if you have patience. Since August 18th I have played in 165, cashed in 76 with a net gain of $1492. I play 4-5 at a time, so my hours are only 41.25. That is $36.17 / hr doing something I love.

Turbos force people to play move in poker. Regular sit and go's on Stars are very profitable. I run a spreadsheet on all of my SNG's, 30+3, 20 +2, 50+5, and especially 4 handed 35+3's. All easy games if you have patience. Since August 18th I have played in 165, cashed in 76 with a net gain of $1492. I play 4-5 at a time, so my hours are only 41.25. That is $36.17 / hr doing something I love.
Regular SNGs are just so boring to me. You dont play much do you to only have in 165 played? Although you have cashed in 76 of them you dont have a big enough sample size.

I've never tried the turbo sng's before, but if you say their as juicy as you think they are, i'll give them a shot some time this week. you know what else is a really juicy game on stars, is the $11+r satellite turbo to the sunday mill gtd. I've played 3 and won 2 tickets already. the players are terrible, no tournament strategy what so ever, I've seen a big stack go out on the bubble going allin with 99 when he already guaranteed himself a seat had he sat out.typically about 140 entries with at least 20 seats guaranteed. I'll take those odds anyday against the stars donkeys

I've never tried the turbo sng's before, but if you say their as juicy as you think they are, i'll give them a shot some time this week. you know what else is a really juicy game on stars, is the $11+r satellite turbo to the sunday mill gtd. I've played 3 and won 2 tickets already. the players are terrible, no tournament strategy what so ever, I've seen a big stack go out on the bubble going allin with 99 when he already guaranteed himself a seat had he sat out.typically about 140 entries with at least 20 seats guaranteed. I'll take those odds anyday against the stars donkeys
hmmmm - sounds interestingmight have to give that a shot
I like the turbos but sometimes they're fustrating as hell when you have to push with A4o on the button on the bubble and get called by J3c and get owned lol.Ive tried those $11r, I guess Im not good at Sats.

Those Sunday Million satellites are the devil for me.I've played 3-4 $3 rebuys, once getting SOOOOO Close and then losing to a guy bluffing w/ Q3 against my AJ on a A 4 7 board... you guessed it, running 2 5. I think I could finally get a ticket (and trade for $$) now, because my patience has increased quite a bit, as well as, IMO, my edge over the usual satellite population.I haven't tried the $10r to the stars million, mostly because of bankroll restrictions, but I figure if I can double my $125 i have now (yeah, I'm at that MAX poitn right now i just can't get above), I might give it a try, putting a max rebuy on 2-3, w/ the addon.It would be great to make those a regular cash opportunity, Since the fields are relatively weak normally, and the payout is definitely worth the time and expense.