Stars 4$ 180 Man Sit And Go,

Though I agree that he should wait till it's the FT, or at least close to it, some of you need to realize that $200 is a lot to some people in here, myself included. Not everybody starts out at the top, good luck man.
I'll agree with you Chris that more need to respect that $200 is alot to some people on this forum and 180 people is not just another SNG, but indeed a decent sized field. However people need to stop making rail threads when they aren't even at the final table in these decent sized fields of the 180 SNGs.

Good luck man, but in the future, try not to start a rail thread for a 180-man sng until you are AT LEAST in the money a.k.a. the final 18. Those $4.40's are such donkfests.95% of the time.

I'll agree with you Chris that more need to respect that $200 is alot to some people on this forum and 180 people is not just another SNG, but indeed a decent sized field. However people need to stop making rail threads when they aren't even at the final table in these decent sized fields of the 180 SNGs.
Which is why I started out by saying that he needed to wait until the FT, or at least close to it.