Anybody else feel like blowing off some steam on some .02/.04 limit holdem? Tired of donks catching miracles on me, so anybody else in? Table Segin IV.

:club: do people realy play thos stakes like seriously? not saying you do obviously, but like are there people that strictlely play .02/.04?if so thats kinda sad :D
Some people may just have a really, really small bankroll.

My brother won some cash in one of those freerolls, but it was only like $2-3. He used to play those tiny stakes, but it was so boring for him that he mostly just sticks to the play money tourneys anyway.

I use a nutbar session to blow off steam cheap. Do stupid stuff like raise every hand on the button w/27 os and show it when the opp folds on the river!!! Cheap fun.

I use a nutbar session to blow off steam cheap. Do stupid stuff like raise every hand on the button w/27 os and show it when the opp folds on the river!!! Cheap fun.
yeah I had a good time for the 10 mins I was there. And I won almost every hand I played.

Maybe we should do a weekly nutbar to fend off the bad beat demons on a regular basis! About an hour of dumbass poker or until $2 is gone. Good chats and good times.

Maybe we should do a weekly nutbar to fend off the bad beat demons on a regular basis! About an hour of dumbass poker or until $2 is gone. Good chats and good times.
sure, sounds good to me.