Stage 3 Poker Classic Qualifier Ticket

I have a ticket to the Stage 3 Poker Classic Qualifier ($580+20). Does anyone know of a way to get some money out of it instead of playing a Stage 3 SNG? Can I sell it somehow (at a discount of course), or is there a way to make a deal? I really suck at NL, and I think I have worn my luck out. I just entered the $1+.10 sub-qualifier to goof off, and then kept winning.

I have a ticket to the Stage 3 Poker Classic Qualifier ($580+20). Does anyone know of a way to get some money out of it instead of playing a Stage 3 SNG? Can I sell it somehow (at a discount of course), or is there a way to make a deal? I really suck at NL, and I think I have worn my luck out. I just entered the $1+.10 sub-qualifier to goof off, and then kept winning.
Hi TC SB, you're going to have to use the ticket yourself. They can't be sold or transferred.Good Luck
Hi TC SB, you're going to have to use the ticket yourself. They can't be sold or transferred.Good Luck
Basically he's just telling you, "If you want a poker site that cares about it's players, go play at another site" lol
Basically he's just telling you, "If you want a poker site that cares about it's players, go play at another site" lol
Hi Danielson, I resent that statement.We work hard 7 days a week to try and take care of FCP players and do the best that we can for them.You may wish some of the things we offered are different and that's fair comment but don't ever say we don't care.
Hi Danielson, I resent that statement.We work hard 7 days a week to try and take care of FCP players and do the best that we can for them.You may wish some of the things we offered are different and that's fair comment but don't ever say we don't care.
FCP Info is doing a great job...except for that lousy joke in the FCP newsletter...lol
You go Bob :club:
Pwned.From everything I've ever seen, Bob and crew have gone waaaay out of their way to take care of everyone who's ever had an issue with FCP/Ongame Network. That joke in the newsletter was terrible, though.