Did I Play This Wrong?

Sorry i don't have a hand history but i'll do my best to describe what happened.25/.50 NLHE on FullTiltI'm dealt KK on button, 3 limpers and i make it $2 to goSB raises to $3.5 and one limper callsI re-raise to $12 and both the SB and limper callFlop comes 875 rainbowSB goes all-in for his last 14, limper calls (leaving about 20 left) and i raise him all-in and he callsREsults below in white:SB shows AA and limper shows 55 and i lose both pots

Yes I think you played it wrong.At least after the flop.In micro games, I tend to run across alot of foolish(for lack of a better word) players who bet heavily on suited low and medium cards.That said, everything you did up to the flop was correct.When 875 came up and SB did such a large raise then the limper called, I would figure one or the other either has the straight or is drawing for it.With KK in my hand I would need K and pair the board to beat that.I would have to say fold after the raise on the flop.Steve

I am with steve here.If it was heads up with SB a call would be understandable cus he may be thinking his QQ,JJ and even 10s are good on such a low board.But the limper saw you two raising preflop and he should put at least one of you on a big pair.he calls the flop bet knowing this and he still loves his hand.two pairs,a set,straight or even a open ended straight draw.We are often behind there.

u did fine...40 bucks in the pot, first guy could have any hand, likely a big pair but smaller than yours. Caller on flop could have any random hand. I personally thought u played it ok. Perhaps a larger pre-flop reraise