Daniel's New Book Release Date ?

just wondering if anyone knew when DN's book "Daniel Negreanu's Power Hold'em Strategy" was going to be released, it has been coming soon on amazon for some months now..thnaks in advance

just wondering if anyone knew when DN's book "Daniel Negreanu's Power Hold'em Strategy" was going to be released, it has been coming soon on amazon for some months now..thnaks in advance
You could LOOK ON AMAZON!!!
Pre-Order Now: Release Date: 9/26/2006Place your order today and be one of the first to receive this product when it arrives! http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=...amp;dcaid=17379
i offer 5 to 1 we don't see this book on shelves by sept. 26
we wont see it till novemberedit: if i was DN i would announce that the release date has been pushed to early/mid december just in time for christmas. <that sounds like a good business plan imo
You could LOOK ON AMAZON!!!
what a wanker of a response... clearly i have looked and have found that the dates differ on different sites but i figured by asking on DN's forum i may have a chance of getting the actuall answer... for a "poker forum veteran" you sure are rude.I'll guess you'll get me banned or something now, thats what most over-zealous wanker posting junkies would do... i was mearly asking a simple question