Not Showing Cards

Has anyone else had this problem. I was playing in a cash game last night and it also happened last week. We would get it all in after the flop and it would show the turn and river. Then it would not show the other persons cards and not say what they had in the chat, but send them the pot. After the hand the player would immediatly leave. I contacted FCP and am waiting to hear back, but I want to see if anyone else had this problem.

Has anyone else had this problem. I was playing in a cash game last night and it also happened last week. We would get it all in after the flop and it would show the turn and river. Then it would not show the other persons cards and not say what they had in the chat, but send them the pot. After the hand the player would immediatly leave. I contacted FCP and am waiting to hear back, but I want to see if anyone else had this problem.
Hi BigB, I sent you an e-mail yesterday about the first time you reported this.What it sounds like to me is happening is that you're experiencing a lag at the tail end of the hand and that's why you're not seeing all the information. Since you're in the middle of the lag at the time the final information is being sent from the game server it doesn't show in your game client.If you can copy the hand number down if this happens again we can take a look at things and also provide you with the hand history.

I checked my email and didn't get anything from you yesterday. Can you send it again. It also happened to me again last night and I never got the hand history number. I contacted FCP and they said they will get back to me with the hand from last night. I am not sure what whould be causing the lag.

I checked my email and didn't get anything from you yesterday. Can you send it again. It also happened to me again last night and I never got the hand history number. I contacted FCP and they said they will get back to me with the hand from last night. I am not sure what whould be causing the lag.
If you can PM me the time and limit you were playing and what you remember that you had in the hand I should be able to find the hand if it was the last one of the session you played at that table.I sent the e-mail to your Hotmail account and I'll resend it again.