This Sucks Daniel!

For two weeks I watched and knew everything you did day and night! Now I'm lost! No golf updates! No poker updates! No drunk(fake) updates! How am to enjoy your stories if I ain't gettin' them?
dude, let the guy take a vacation
For two weeks I watched and knew everything you did day and night! Now I'm lost! No golf updates! No poker updates! No drunk(fake) updates! How am to enjoy your stories if I ain't gettin' them?
Don't you feel embarassed about the fact that you're living your life vicariously through Daniel?

i personally love the vlogs and miss them too. I don't think its obsession..it's nice to watch them instead of reading and its a look into a lifestyle most of us will only ever dream of. not to mention its more personal than a blog

No Blog because he's looking for a video producer. I use to shoot news and video, would love the gig but I'm in Vancouver. Have to be a u.s. citizen?
I dont see why...we have millions of illegal mexicans living here and they have jobs and even get government benefits! You wont even have to pay into the system for them either!