Anybody Interested In Letting Me Sweat Them During A Tourney?

I have been reading poker books non-stop, as well as playing 5-6 hours per day, and am looking to further advance my game. Unfortunately, I don't know anybody that is interested in poker, so I can't really discuss strategy and such other than on here. I guess I am just wanting to be able to learn from somebody a little more advanced in tourneys than I am.I haven't done this before, but I could always download msn or something so we can chat during the tourney. If you would prefer, you can email me at Chris.Richey at gmail.com if you don't want to reply to this thread.Thanks all for everything I have learned from you so far!

I'm gonna hijack your thread and say I'm interested in being a stalk....err railbirder too. Seriously.

I have been reading poker books non-stop, as well as playing 5-6 hours per day, and am looking to further advance my game. Unfortunately, I don't know anybody that is interested in poker, so I can't really discuss strategy and such other than on here. I guess I am just wanting to be able to learn from somebody a little more advanced in tourneys than I am.I haven't done this before, but I could always download msn or something so we can chat during the tourney. If you would prefer, you can email me at Chris.Richey at gmail.com if you don't want to reply to this thread.Thanks all for everything I have learned from you so far!
find someone like ari, sheets, shaniac, etc. and search them on stars and just rail them for a few hours. i do that everynow and then. you cant really talk to much about what they are doing but if you watch closely you can figure out when they change gears, when they steal and from where, etc. gl
I would but I suck..
Same here.P.S. I do think I play a pretty decent game if I can ever get past the first hour. I may try to PM you if you're on sometime and I do make it past the first hour.
Thank you all for the offers, the help is really appreciated. Sdnuol, would you happen to have any screennames for the people that you mentioned?
I suck but you could sweat me if you want, I'll even tell you on IM which hands i get and why i do what i do.let me know
Thank you all for the offers, the help is really appreciated. Sdnuol, would you happen to have any screennames for the people that you mentioned?
if youre talking about AIM sn's no. im not that high up there.some usernames i rail in tournaments on stars include Bodogari, Shaniac, sheets, johnnybax, belowabove, emptyseat88(scott fischman), imsolucky0, colson10. thats just a few of the many online pros on stars. most of them are in the 100r on stars almost everyday @2pm est.
if youre talking about AIM sn's no. im not that high up there.some usernames i rail in tournaments on stars include Bodogari, Shaniac, sheets, johnnybax, belowabove, emptyseat88(scott fischman), imsolucky0, colson10. thats just a few of the many online pros on stars. most of them are in the 100r on stars almost everyday @2pm est.
dabest247-Davin Andersonfossilman-DuhhBeck_AAactionjeffAll pretty big dudes on Stars

I'd be down with this too, but I don't know much about security against all this fraud crap that's going on... and I don't know you, so if someone gives me some sort of info on how safe it'd be to MSN people I don't know then I'm down... Otherwise Royal, I've known you long enough on here, I'd be interested in "sweatin together" for tourney play if you are... cause I think we play similar and you are wise.

I'd be down with this too, but I don't know much about security against all this fraud crap that's going on... and I don't know you, so if someone gives me some sort of info on how safe it'd be to MSN people I don't know then I'm down... Otherwise Royal, I've known you long enough on here, I'd be interested in "sweatin together" for tourney play if you are... cause I think we play similar and you are wise.
Ok sounds good to me dude., you playing in the Neg-O tonight? Just let me know when you're doin you next MTT and we'll figure it out