A Bit Of Bankroll Advice?

Hi all, so heres my situation and question. Back in the day, a year or so ago, my main game was the 6 handed 35+3 NL games on stars. This game was profitable for me but somehow i stopped playing as much and went over and played on party more often (perhaps chopping a 40k guaranteed top 3 pot inticed me to switch). Anyways, i havent played on pstars in a long time and i was looking to get back into it by playing the 35+3 6man games and the 180 person $20 sngs. Ive never really been a player who goes for "developing a bankroll" (i usually win a couple hundred dollars and cash it out as i go) and im feeling more and more like this is a horrible strategy for me, especially consdiering my game has significantly improved. With this said, im wondering 2 things: what would be a legitmate bankroll to go back into stars with assuming im sticking to $35+3 6mans and 180man $20s? And two, at what point do you allow yourself to pull out some cash and have fun with it and how much do you leave in your bankroll to keep pokerifying?Thanks for the advice. :club:

Hi all, so heres my situation and question. Back in the day, a year or so ago, my main game was the 6 handed 35+3 NL games on stars. This game was profitable for me but somehow i stopped playing as much and went over and played on party more often (perhaps chopping a 40k guaranteed top 3 pot inticed me to switch). Anyways, i havent played on pstars in a long time and i was looking to get back into it by playing the 35+3 6man games and the 180 person $20 sngs. Ive never really been a player who goes for "developing a bankroll" (i usually win a couple hundred dollars and cash it out as i go) and im feeling more and more like this is a horrible strategy for me, especially consdiering my game has significantly improved. With this said, im wondering 2 things: what would be a legitmate bankroll to go back into stars with assuming im sticking to $35+3 6mans and 180man $20s? And two, at what point do you allow yourself to pull out some cash and have fun with it and how much do you leave in your bankroll to keep pokerifying?Thanks for the advice. :club:
I currently have about $1500 on Stars and I play a lot of the 20 180s, $20 STTs, and $5 and 10 large MTTs..I think 1K is an ample amount to have on there though
The advice I always hear recommends having 100 buyins, so in this case, something like $3500-$4000 would suffice I'd guess.As for pulling money out....I guess it depends if you're looking to step up. If not, maybe every time you double it?

update: pstars eChecks has a 500 dollar deposit limit for a week. I emailed them in hopes to raise it as my intention for a buy in was 800-1000. I appreciate the input that 1k should be enough of a buyin but would you say that 800 should suffice as well? thanks

800 should be enough too. Obviously the more you have the more comfy your gonna feel. Just dont panic if it gets down to 300 before a good cash... It hurts the ego to have 30 tournaments without a solid cash. Play well and you will be fine.

Yeah I mean it really is just about how much you feel comfortable with..Personally, even though they are kinda like Mtts, when I don't cash in like 8-10 $20 180s in a row, I get pretty frustrated and my confidence goes down..Just to renew that, I usually play a 4.40 180 or a few more SNG's, so my next one or two $20s feel like a freeroll..Sometimes I don't think I have skin thick enough for poker, I don't know

well i usually buy in the minimum of 26 from neteller and play two 12+1 6man sngs on stars, n usually place to play more, i usually get up to around 150-200 and cash out and repeat, i guess i dont ball as much as you guys