Pros Playing The Wsop Me

I tried to search for what I was looking for but could not find it. If someone knows of a link to what I'm looking for please tell. If this duplicates someone else's post just have a mod. delete it.My question is this: With the World Series of Poker Main Event becoming so large, will some of the "big name" pros just skip it because it has gotten so big? In Bluff magazine Doyle Brunson said that he doubted that a big name pro could win the main event. He went on to say that when he sits down at a table people will say "Well, I know you have me beat, but I just want to break the legend." I think some of the people get into pots with pros just so they can say that they busted so and so(insert name pro) or that so and so(insert name pro) busted them. With this kind of thinking some of the pros(Phil Ivey) might be better of playing the side games instead of entering the Main Event.I am not saying they should raise the buy-in, I just had this random thought in my head. Now it is out and will stop bothering me.ThanksOrville

My question is this: With the World Series of Poker Main Event becoming so large, will some of the "big name" pros just skip it because it has gotten so big?
NO.