don't you somtimes wonder

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DYSW how I could sleep through my alarm this morning, get up and out of the house in 8 minutes and still look hot?
that's just how Army girls roll.DYSW why I get paid to post on here 8 hours a day?
do you ever think Paris Hilton has ever eaten a Lunchable??If so what kind?
I'd guess the cheese and crackers. But I don't think that she'd eat the meat.DYSW what water really tastes like?
DYSW why a holiday week seems just as long as a regular week?
Actually i was wondering this on the way to work this morning.DYSW how I should celebrate my 300th post???
DYSW why a holiday week seems just as long as a regular week?
Actually i was wondering this on the way to work this morning.DYSW how I should celebrate my 300th post???
With the Army of course. I barely felt my 300th. The 1000th, however, was pretty cool.
DYSW the more you get paid the less you have to do?
That's why a good college ed. pays off. Cooking in a restaurant is hard work. Strippers do ok, and they don't work too hard either. Playing quarters (American drinking game, for all you furrinerz) with the regulars, changing into fun lingerie outfits, fixing makeup, listening to good music (usually), and a lap dance here and there.I'm domestic goddess, and homeschool teacher to my kids. I don't get paid, and I work harder than most folks, though I try not to work harder than necessary, because I am a lazy person at heart.
DYSW why tequila makes you feel so good and then so bad within the course of 12 hours?
DYSW why cocaine.....
DYSW why tequila makes you feel so good and then so bad within the course of 12 hours?
DYSW why cocaine.....
No, cause if you do it right, cocaine doesn't make you feel all that bad.Errr, so I've heard.