I'm Going To Watch Tennis Live

Going to watch the first round of the Rogers Cup at York University on Monday. I've never seen professional tennis live, only on TV. They advertised that I'd be able to see Federer, Nadal and Roddick. Well Roddick withdrew, and Federer and Nadal aren't playing during my session. I get to see some Nalbandian guy and another guy named Ivan Djubolic or something?I have a feeling I'm going to be catching up on some well needed zzzzz's

Going to watch the first round of the Rogers Cup at York University on Monday. I've never seen professional tennis live, only on TV. They advertised that I'd be able to see Federer, Nadal and Roddick. Well Roddick withdrew, and Federer and Nadal aren't playing during my session. I get to see some Nalbandian guy and another guy named Ivan Djubolic or something?I have a feeling I'm going to be catching up on some well needed zzzzz's
no expert, but i'm pretty sure Nalbanian is a pretty good player. I'm not a tennis fan, but I've seen a couple matches at York U, and its a decent place to watch. Personally, I found it pretty watchable, even though I can't watch anything but a top-line match on TV.

Nalbandian is very good, he plays with a lot of passion so he should be fun to watch. Of course i would want to see federer the most, actually in all honesty i'd probably want to see sharapova the most, dementieva aint too bad either though.

Well, I just got back, and I must admit it was a pretty good experience. The first match was Ljubicic against some Almagro guy and it was a good match. The second was Nalbandian, and he got owned by Davide Sanguinetti 6-1 6-2 I think. Daniel Nestor was in the final match and he had a ton of support, but unfortunately he came up a little short against Tomas Berdych (sp)? 6-4 7-5. It was really hot but it was a great facility to watch tennis in.Rafael Nadal was practicing in another court and you couldn't even get close to watch him.